U Drive Powerstroll
£1,174.80 Inc VAT
- Allows speed of up to 4mph*
- Travels up to 6 miles (10km) on a full battery charge
- Easily fitted or removed
- S-Drive Joystick provides true user control
- New push and slide battery removal
- Simple to manoeuvre and reverse
- Powerful 150 Watt 24v motor
- Airline friendly 24V 12ah Batteries
- Optional dual control option
- Weight Capacity (including chair and unit) 115kg (18st)
The unique U-Drive system converts the XS aluminium self-propelled wheelchairs into a user controlled electric powerchair taking the strain out of pushing a wheelchair to making easy work of hills, ramps, and gradients.
Easily installed due to its unique one click docking system & weighing only 31kg (22kg with battery pack removed); the U-Drive Powerstroll has a range of 10km on a full battery charge, a maximum speed of 4mph and works on gradients up to 6°.
Operated by the user by a handle mounted controller, featuring a forward & reverse function it has an illuminated battery gauge and fingertip trigger control.
The U-Drive Powerstroll is easy to use and maintain plus charging is made easy by the new push and slide battery removal system allowing off board charging.
There is an option to have dual controls for both user and attendant operation.
Weight capacity 115kg (18st)
The U-Drive will work on the following wheelchairs
|Description U Drive Conversion Module||User Operated Yes|
|Attendent Operated Optional||Weight capacity 115kg (18st)|
|Maximum gradient 6˚||Weight without battery 22kg (49lb)|
|Weight battery pack only 9kg (19lb)||Battery Gauge Yes|
|Easy Fit Battery Pack One Click||Anti-Tip Wheels Yes|
|Horn Yes||Reverse Yes|
|Tyres Solid||Wheel Size 9''|
|Brake Type Elctromagnetic||Maximum range 6 Miles (10km)|
|Max Speed 4 Mph||Warranty 12 Months|
Q & A's
What are Livewell's delivery charges?
Our weekday delivery is FREE if you spend over £36, you can also select your preferred delivery date at the checkout.
Is this product available with VAT Relief?
There is a simple form to complete at the checkout to receive VAT relief
What is the warranty on this product?
Everything has a minimum of 12 months manufacturers warranty, on some products this can be extended, call 01422 413 014 for more information or see the link in the info centre.
Will I always get the distance and speed advertised?
This depends on user's weight, terrain, charge & condition of the battery. All powered products advertise the maximum possible distance.
You can choose your day of delivery at the checkout and if you order before 2pm Monday - Friday then deliveries can be made on the next working day.
- Free delivery in 1 - 3 days on orders over £36 (inc VAT)
- Free choose your delivery day on orders over £200 (Mon - Fri)
- Orders under £200, choose your delivery day for £4.50 (Mon - Fri)
- £2.50 for orders under £36 inc VAT
- Deliveries are to your front door (this is standard from all retailers)
White Glove Delivery Service for Larger Items
If delivery to your front door is not going to be suitable or you want the product placing in a particular room, then our white glove premium delivery service is perfect for you.
- White Glove Delivery, Build & Demonstrate £80 per item
- Removal of your old unwanted furniture - £45 per item
- Delivery usually within 3 - 5 working days
- Rise and Recline armchairs, beds or other large indoor furniture items will be positioned in a room of your choice
- Scooters, Powerchairs & Rising Armchairs are assembled and demonstrated
Read more about our deliveries by clicking here.