U-Drive Wheelchair User Powerstroll
£718.80 Inc VAT
- Allows speed of up to 4mph*
- Travels up to 6 miles (10km) on a full battery charge
- Easily fitted or removed
- S-Drive Joystick provides true user control
- New push and slide battery removal
- Simple to manoeuvre and reverse
- Powerful 150 Watt 24v motor
- Airline friendly 24V 12ah Batteries
- Optional dual control option
- Weight Capacity (including chair and unit) 115kg (18st)
The unique U-Drive system converts the XS aluminium self-propelled wheelchairs into a user controlled electric powerchair taking the strain out of pushing a wheelchair to making easy work of hills, ramps, and gradients.
Easily installed due to its unique one click docking system & weighing only 31kg (22kg with battery pack removed); the U-Drive Powerstroll has a range of 10km on a full battery charge, a maximum speed of 4mph and works on gradients up to 6°.
Operated by the user by a handle mounted controller, featuring a forward & reverse function it has an illuminated battery gauge and fingertip trigger control.
The U-Drive Powerstroll is easy to use and maintain plus charging is made easy by the new push and slide battery removal system allowing off board charging.
There is an option to have dual controls for both user and attendant operation.
Weight capacity 115kg (18st)
The U-Drive will work on the following wheelchairs
|Description U Drive Conversion Module||User Operated Yes|
|Attendent Operated Optional||Weight capacity 115kg (18st)|
|Maximum gradient 6˚||Weight without battery 22kg (49lb)|
|Weight battery pack only 9kg (19lb)||Battery Gauge Yes|
|Easy Fit Battery Pack One Click||Anti-Tip Wheels Yes|
|Horn Yes||Reverse Yes|
|Tyres Solid||Wheel Size 9''|
|Brake Type Elctromagnetic||Maximum range 6 Miles (10km)|
|Max Speed 4 Mph||Warranty 12 Months|
Q & A's
What are Livewell's delivery charges?
Our weekday delivery is FREE if you spend over £36. There is also an option to select your preferred delivery date at the checkout.
Is this product available with VAT Relief?
There is a simple form to complete at the checkout to receive VAT relief
What is the warranty on this product?
Everything has a minimum of 12 months manufacturers warranty, many products have a 2 year warranty, call 01422 413 014 for more information.
Will I always get the distance and speed advertised?
This depends on user's weight, terrain, charge & condition of the battery. All powered products advertise the maximum possible distance.
- FREE on all orders over £36
- £3.99 on all orders under £36
- Within 7 working days
It is important that if delivery to your front door is not going to be suitable or you want the product placing in a particular room, then you need to use our white glove premium delivery service. Some larger items such as Scooters and chairs may be delivered to the kerb on a pallet. This is industry standard with all suppliers of these product types unless you pay for a White Glove Delivery. If you can not manage with this type of delivery then please upgrade your delivery service.
Next Day Delivery
- £5.99 on all orders
- Order before 4pm for delivery on the next working day (Monday to Friday)
- Orders placed over the weekend or on a Bank Holiday will be delivered on the next, following working day i.e. second working day from order
- Excludes the following regions - Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Isles, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands and Scilly Isles - delivery will be made in two working days for this service.
- £19.50 for all orders
- Order any time before Friday 4pm for delivery on Saturday
White Glove Delivery
- £80 for all orders
- £40 for and additional items
- £40 for removal of unwanted furniture
- Within 7-10 working days