Super Deluxe Self Propelled Wheelchair
£430.92 Inc VAT
- Elegant metallic black aluminium frame
- Double cross brace provides added support
- Attendant or user accessible parking brakes on rear wheels
- Improved footrests swing in and out whilst facilitate side transfers
- Push button adjustment and flip-up removable armrests
- Half folding back mechanism
- Deluxe seat & back cushions and a padded tension adjustable backrest
- Rear stepper tubes with integrated height adjustable anti-tip wheels
- Quick release rear wheels
- Black pneumatic rear tyres and puncture proof front tyres
The Drive Devilbiss Super Deluxe wheelchair has a maximum user weight of 21 stone and is available in 4 seat widths so you are sure to find one that suits you.
Featuring a sleek black aluminium frame the SD2 comes with cushioned seat and backrest along with a tension adjustable backrest making this one of the most comfortable wheelchairs available. Additional support is provided by calf straps and pneumatic rear tyres ensure additional comfort and a smooth ride.
Fitted with 24" quick release rear wheels, a folding frame with removable footrests and half-folding back mechanism the Super Deluxe Wheelchair is easy to transport and store. Transfers on and off the chair are helped by footrests which swing in and out whilst flip-up and removable armrests facilitate side transfers.
The SD2 incorporates solid front wheels which are durable, puncture proof and virtually maintenance free as well as a one-touch lap belt and height adjustable rear stepper tubes to provide safe kerb climbing for both attendant and independent users.
Please complete the form in the downloads section to receive your FREE 3 month insurance.
Features we love
- Lightweight black aluminium frame
- One touch lap belt
- Quick release rear pneumatic wheels
- Tension adjustable backrest
Super Deluxe Self Propelled Wheelchair
|Description SD2SP||Width (open) 22'' / 26'' / 28'' / 30''|
|Width (closed) 28cm (11")||Length 105cm (41")|
|Height 100cm (39")||Half Folding Back Yes|
|Seat width 16'' / 18'' / 20'' / 22''||Seat length 40cm (16")|
|Seat height 52cm (21")||Weight 18kg (39lb) / 19kg (41lb)|
|Weight capacity 135kg (21st)||Carry Weight 9.3kg - 9.9kg|
|Maximum gradient 10°||Frame Aluminium|
|Available Colours Black||Padded Back Yes|
|Seat Cushion Yes||Tension Adjustable Backrest Yes|
|Tension Adjustable Seat Yes||Rear Pockets Yes|
|Lap Belt Yes||Removable Footrests Yes|
|Height Adjustable Foot Rests Yes||Adjustable Arm Rests Yes|
|Flip Up Armrests Yes||Desk Style Armrests Yes|
|Adjustable Rear Wheel Position Yes||Elevating Leg Rest Avaiable Yes (ELR002)|
|Amputee Pads Available Yes (Z17960)||Headrest Available Yes|
|Ankle Strap Yes||Stepper Tubes Yes (Height Adjustable)|
|Anti-Tip Wheels Yes (Height Adjustable)||Quick Release Wheels Yes|
|Long Reach Brakes Yes||Tyres Pneumatic|
|Reflectors Yes||Wheel Size 24''|
|Powerpacks Suitable Yes (Not U-Drive)||Warranty 12 Months|
SD2 - 16" Seat Width
|Description SD2SP16BLK||Width (open) 61cm (22")|
|Seat width 40cm (16")||Weight 18kg (39lb)|
SD2 - 22'' Seat Width
|Description SD2SP22BLK||Width (open) 76cm (30")|
|Seat width 56cm (22")||Weight 19kg (41lb)|
Q & A's
What are Livewell's delivery charges?
Our weekday delivery is FREE if you spend over £36. There is also an option to select your preferred delivery date at the checkout.
Is this product available with VAT Relief?
There is a simple form to complete at the checkout to receive VAT relief
What is the warranty on this product?
Everything has a minimum of 12 months manufacturers warranty, many products have a 2 year warranty, call 01422 413 014 for more information.
Do you offer insurance?
We offer full 3 months FREE insurance with no excess and 24/7 breakdown cover. You can extend this at a further cost if you wish. See our info centre for more information.
What is your returns policy?
Customers can return our products and get a full refund if they are in original packaging and condition. We can arrange collection if you prefer, for this we charge 10% of the original cost or £25, whichever is the greater. Charged delivery or included White Glove delivery charges are not refundable. Please see our returns policy in the info centre for more information.
- FREE on all orders over £36
- £3.99 on all orders under £36
- Within 7 working days
It is important that if delivery to your front door is not going to be suitable or you want the product placing in a particular room, then you need to use our white glove premium delivery service. Some larger items such as Scooters and chairs may be delivered to the kerb on a pallet. This is industry standard with all suppliers of these product types unless you pay for a White Glove Delivery. If you can not manage with this type of delivery then please upgrade your delivery service.
Next Day Delivery
- £5.99 on all orders
- Order before 4pm for delivery on the next working day (Monday to Friday)
- Orders placed over the weekend or on a Bank Holiday will be delivered on the next, following working day i.e. second working day from order
- Excludes the following regions - Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Isles, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands and Scilly Isles - delivery will be made in two working days for this service.
- £19.50 for all orders
- Order any time before Friday 4pm for delivery on Saturday
White Glove Delivery
- £80 for all orders
- £40 for and additional items
- £40 for removal of unwanted furniture
- Within 7-10 working days