XS Aluminium Transit Wheelchair
£234.00 Inc VAT
- Carry format of only 9kg (20lb)
- Lightweight aluminium frame
- Half-folding backrest and removable arms.
- Footrests swing in and out
- Padded desk-style armrests that flip up.
- Deluxe seat and back cushions and a padded tension adjustable backrest
- Rear stepper tubes with integrated height adjustable anti-tip wheels
- Rear wheels can be adjusted into different position
- Crash Tested
- Solid, puncture proof Polyurethane (PU) tyres
The XS Aluminium transit wheelchair is very transport friendly having many quick release components as well as built in comfort features such as tension adjustable seat and back cushions.
The Aluminium frame is sturdy, but lightweight , it has a half folding back, removable arms and quick release foot rests.
In carry format (with all the quick release parts removed) the chair weighs under 9kg (20lb), yet even though this chair is so lightweight, it has been crash tested, which provides added safety when being transported in a vehicle.
Th XS transit wheelchair has rear stepper tubes with integrated height adjustable anti tip wheels facilitate safe kerb climbing for both attendant and independent user. The rear wheels can be adjusted into different positions and the tyres all round are solid, puncture proof Polyurethane (PU).
As with all our wheel chairs this product is available with VAT Relief.
XS Aluminium Transit Wheelchair
|Description XSAWCTS||Width (open) 25'' / 27''|
|Width (closed) 26cm (10")||Length 92cm (36")|
|Height 93cm (37")||Half Folding Back Yes|
|Seat width 18'' / 20''||Seat length 43cm (17")|
|Seat height 52cm (20")||Weight 15kg (32lb)|
|Weight capacity 115kg (18st)||Carry Weight 8kg (18lb)|
|Frame Aluminium||Available Colours Red / Blue|
|Padded Back Yes||Seat Cushion Yes|
|Tension Adjustable Backrest Yes||Tension Adjustable Seat Yes|
|Rear Pockets Yes||Removable Footrests Yes|
|Height Adjustable Foot Rests Yes||Flip Up Armrests Yes|
|Desk Style Armrests Yes||Elevating Leg Rest Avaiable Yes (ELR002)|
|Amputee Pads Available Yes (Z179)||Headrest Available Yes|
|Ankle Strap Yes||Stepper Tubes Yes|
|Anti-Tip Wheels Yes (Adjustable Height)||Brakes Handle & Parking Brake|
|Tyres Solid||Wheel Size 12.5''|
|Powerpacks Suitable Yes||Crash Tested Yes|
|Warranty 12 Months (Frame 5 Yrs)|
XS Blue Transit 18'' Seat
|Description XSAWCTS18BLST||Width (open) 63cm (25")|
|Seat width 45cm (18")||Available Colours Blue|
XS Red Transit 20'' Seat
|Description XSAWCTS20REDST||Width (open) 68cm (27")|
|Seat width 50cm (20")||Available Colours Red|
Q & A's
What are Livewell's delivery charges?
Our weekday delivery is FREE if you spend over £36. There is also an option to select your preferred delivery date at the checkout.
Is this product available with VAT Relief?
There is a simple form to complete at the checkout to receive VAT relief
What is the warranty on this product?
Everything has a minimum of 12 months manufacturers warranty, many products have a 2 year warranty, call 01422 413 014 for more information.
Do you offer insurance?
We offer full 3 months FREE insurance with no excess and 24/7 breakdown cover. You can extend this at a further cost if you wish. See our info centre for more information.
What is your returns policy?
Customers can return our products and get a full refund if they are in original packaging and condition. We can arrange collection if you prefer, for this we charge 10% of the original cost or £25, whichever is the greater. Charged delivery or included White Glove delivery charges are not refundable. Please see our returns policy in the info centre for more information.
- FREE on all orders over £36
- £3.99 on all orders under £36
- Within 7 working days
It is important that if delivery to your front door is not going to be suitable or you want the product placing in a particular room, then you need to use our white glove premium delivery service. Some larger items such as Scooters and chairs may be delivered to the kerb on a pallet. This is industry standard with all suppliers of these product types unless you pay for a White Glove Delivery. If you can not manage with this type of delivery then please upgrade your delivery service.
Next Day Delivery
- £5.99 on all orders
- Order before 4pm for delivery on the next working day (Monday to Friday)
- Orders placed over the weekend or on a Bank Holiday will be delivered on the next, following working day i.e. second working day from order
- Excludes the following regions - Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Isles, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands and Scilly Isles - delivery will be made in two working days for this service.
- £19.50 for all orders
- Order any time before Friday 4pm for delivery on Saturday
White Glove Delivery
- £80 for all orders
- £40 for and additional items
- £40 for removal of unwanted furniture
- Within 7-10 working days