XS Aluminium Self Propelled Wheelchair
£298.80 Inc VAT
- Lightweight yet sturdy aluminium frame
- Simple folding mechanism, half-folding backrest and removable arms
- Quick-release, swing away footrests
- 24'' quick release wheels
- Padded desk-style armrests
- Deluxe seat and back cushions and a padded tension adjustable backrest
- Rear stepper tubes with integrated height adjustable anti-tip wheels
- Height adjustable rear wheels
- All-round solid, puncture proof Polyurethane (PU) tyres
- Works with all Powestroll Units
The XS Aluminium wheelchair is designed for both indoor and outdoor use and has many quick release components making this one of the easiest wheelchairs to transport and store. These features include 24" quick release rear wheels, a folding frame with removable footrests and half-folding back mechanism. In carry format (with all the quick release parts removed) the chair weighs only 9kg (20lb).
Transfers on and off the chair are helped by footrests which swing in and out and removable armrests facilitate side transfers.
Available in either 18” or 20” seat widths the chair is fitted with deluxe seat and back cushions with additional comfort offered by the tension adjustable backrest and seat.
All tyres are solid, puncture proof Polyurethane (PU) and the rear wheels can be adjusted in height or swapped for transit wheels, which can be purchased separately.
Crash tested to British Standard ISO 7176/19 the XS Aluminium is perfect for travelling on trains, trams and buses with further safety offered by the reflectors improving visibility at dusk or in the dark. Rear stepper tubes with integrated height adjustable anti-tip wheels facilitate safe kerb climbing for both attendant and independent users.
XS Aluminium Self Propelled Wheelchair
|Description XSAWCSP||Width (open) 25'' / 27''|
|Width (closed) 26cm (10")||Length 103cm (40")|
|Height 93cm (37")||Half Folding Back Yes|
|Seat width 18'' / 20''||Seat length 43cm (17")|
|Seat height 52cm (20")||Weight 17kg (37lb)|
|Weight capacity 115kg (18st)||Carry Weight 8kg (18lb)|
|Frame Aluminium||Available Colours Red / Blue|
|Padded Back Yes||Seat Cushion Yes|
|Tension Adjustable Backrest Yes||Tension Adjustable Seat Yes|
|Removable Footrests Yes||Height Adjustable Foot Rests Yes|
|Flip Up Armrests Yes||Desk Style Armrests Yes|
|Adjustable Rear Wheel Position Yes||Elevating Leg Rest Avaiable Yes (ELR002)|
|Amputee Pads Available Yes (Z17950-01)||Headrest Available Yes|
|Ankle Strap Yes||Stepper Tubes Yes|
|Anti-Tip Wheels Yes (Height Adjustable)||Quick Release Wheels Yes|
|Brakes Parking Brakes||Tyres Solid|
|Reflectors Yes||Wheel Size 24''|
|Powerpacks Suitable Yes||Crash Tested Yes|
|Warranty 12 Months|
XS Aluminium 18" Wheelchair
|Description XSAWCSP18BLST||Width (open) 63cm (25")|
|Seat width 45cm (18")||Available Colours Blue|
XS Aluminium 20" Wheelchair
|Description XSAWCSP20REDST||Width (open) 68cm (27")|
|Seat width 50cm (20")||Available Colours Red|
Q & A's
What are Livewell's delivery charges?
Our weekday delivery is FREE if you spend over £36. There is also an option to select your preferred delivery date at the checkout.
Is this product available with VAT Relief?
There is a simple form to complete at the checkout to receive VAT relief
What is the warranty on this product?
Everything has a minimum of 12 months manufacturers warranty, many products have a 2 year warranty, call 01422 413 014 for more information.
Do you offer insurance?
We offer full 3 months FREE insurance with no excess and 24/7 breakdown cover. You can extend this at a further cost if you wish. See our info centre for more information.
What is your returns policy?
Customers can return our products and get a full refund if they are in original packaging and condition. We can arrange collection if you prefer, for this we charge 10% of the original cost or £25, whichever is the greater. Charged delivery or included White Glove delivery charges are not refundable. Please see our returns policy in the info centre for more information.
- FREE on all orders over £36
- £3.99 on all orders under £36
- Within 7 working days
It is important that if delivery to your front door is not going to be suitable or you want the product placing in a particular room, then you need to use our white glove premium delivery service. Some larger items such as Scooters and chairs may be delivered to the kerb on a pallet. This is industry standard with all suppliers of these product types unless you pay for a White Glove Delivery. If you can not manage with this type of delivery then please upgrade your delivery service.
Next Day Delivery
- £5.99 on all orders
- Order before 4pm for delivery on the next working day (Monday to Friday)
- Orders placed over the weekend or on a Bank Holiday will be delivered on the next, following working day i.e. second working day from order
- Excludes the following regions - Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Isles, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands and Scilly Isles - delivery will be made in two working days for this service.
- £19.50 for all orders
- Order any time before Friday 4pm for delivery on Saturday
White Glove Delivery
- £80 for all orders
- £40 for and additional items
- £40 for removal of unwanted furniture
- Within 7-10 working days