Height Adjustable X Fold Rollator
£118.80 Inc VAT
- Folds in two directions for a very compact size
- Sturdy yet lightweight aluminium cross brace and frame
- Integral seat handle serves as a useful handgrip
- Soft, flexible backrest provides comfort and security while seated
- Ergonomic loop brakes with internally routed brake cables
- Push button height adjustment on handles to suit user requirements
- 20cm (8") diameter wheels suitable for both indoor and outdoor use
- Reflectors included to enhance visibility at dusk or when dark
- Ideal to fold and put in the boot of a small car or on public transport
- Removable storage bag for storing shopping items and essentials
The X-Fold Rollator folds in two directions which give it a very compact size making it ideal for both transportation and storage. The X-Fold has a lightweight aluminium cross brace frame that is designed for stability and manoeuvrability, ideal for tight spaces such as in shops or around the home.
There is an integral handle which serves as a useful handgrip for pulling the rollator when it is being used as a shopper or for carrying when folded. The X-fold has a maximum weight capacity of 145kg (21st) and there is a flexible and soft backrest to make the sitting position more comfortable.
The brake handles are Arthritic friendly and all the brake cables are internally routed to stop them catching when you are using the rollator in tight spaces.
By simply pushing a button the height of the handles can be adjusted to suit most users requirements, (minimum height 81cm(32''), Maximum height 94cm(37'')).
The X-Fold Rollator reduces down to just 34" (86cm) x 14" (35cm) x 10" (25cm) when fully folded.
|Description X Fold Rollator||Width 64cm (25”)|
|Depth 68cm (27”)||Height min 81cm (32”)|
|Height max 94cm (37”)||Weight 8kg (17lb)|
|Seat width 46cm (18”)||Seat depth 23cm (9”)|
|Seat height min 56cm (22”)||Seat height max 56cm (22”)|
|Weight capacity 135kg (21st)|
Q & A's
What are Livewell's delivery charges?
Our weekday delivery is FREE if you spend over £36. There is also an option to select your preferred delivery date at the checkout.
Is this product available with VAT Relief?
There is a simple form to complete at the checkout to receive VAT relief
What is the warranty on this product?
Everything has a minimum of 12 months manufacturers warranty, many products have a 2 year warranty, call 01422 413 014 for more information.
- FREE on all orders over £36
- £3.99 on all orders under £36
- Within 7 working days
It is important that if delivery to your front door is not going to be suitable or you want the product placing in a particular room, then you need to use our white glove premium delivery service. Some larger items such as Scooters and chairs may be delivered to the kerb on a pallet. This is industry standard with all suppliers of these product types unless you pay for a White Glove Delivery. If you can not manage with this type of delivery then please upgrade your delivery service.
Next Day Delivery
- £5.99 on all orders
- Order before 4pm for delivery on the next working day (Monday to Friday)
- Orders placed over the weekend or on a Bank Holiday will be delivered on the next, following working day i.e. second working day from order
- Excludes the following regions - Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Isles, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands and Scilly Isles - delivery will be made in two working days for this service.
- £19.50 for all orders
- Order any time before Friday 4pm for delivery on Saturday
White Glove Delivery
- £80 for all orders
- £40 for and additional items
- £40 for removal of unwanted furniture
- Within 7-10 working days