Warranty on Livewell Today Products
Warranty on Livewell Today ProductsBack
All our products come with at least a 12 months manufacturers warranty to cover manufacturing faults.
In the unfortunate situation where a fault does arise with one of our products, simply contact us on 01422 413 014 and we will ensure that the problem is resolved.
We may ask you in some situations to send us a photograph to speed up the repair or replacement.
If the fault has arisen from misuse we will try to locate you a spare part at cost price.
Unfortunately, faults that have arisen from misuse or accidental damage are not covered. However, for faults or damage arising from accidental damage as part of our Livewell Care Promise, we will always try to locate you a replacement part at cost price.
If you would like the complete peace of mind, on some products we can provide an extended warranty that covers accidental damage. Contact us, if you would like to find out more about this, or any of our insurance services.
For Scooters, Powerchairs and other electrical items there is a comprehensive twelve-month warranty from the date on which your new scooter is delivered. The warranty covers repairs or replacement during this period. For more detail, please see the Warranty Conditions below.
1. Any work or replacement part installation must be carried out by an authorized dealer.
2. To apply the warranty should your product require attention please contact Livewell Today as soon as the fault occurs.
3. Should any part of the product need repair or full or part replacement, as a result of a manufacturing or material defect within twelve months of delivery, replacement parts will be supplied free of charge. Note: This guarantee is not transferable
4. Any repaired or replaced parts will be covered by this warranty for the balance of the warranty period.
5. Consumable items supplied will not generally be covered during the normal warranty period unless such articles require repair or replacement clearly as a direct result of a manufacturing or material defect. Such items include (among others): upholstery, tyres and batteries.
6. The above warranty conditions apply to brand new products purchased at the full retail price.
7. Under normal circumstances, no responsibility will be accepted where the product has failed as a direct result of:
a) The product or part not having been maintained in agreement with the manufacturer’s recommendations.
b) Failure to use the manufacturer’s specified parts.
c) The product or part having been damaged due to neglect, accident or improper use.
d) The product or part having been altered from the manufacturer’s specifications or repairs having been attempted beforeLivewell Today has been notified.
8. We will attempt to solve any problems over the phone by running diagnostic checks. If we cannot solve the problem by sending a part we will send an authorised engineer to repair the problem, however, if the fault cannot be replicated or is proven not to be a warranty issue or due to misuse of the product then all costs will be the responsibility of the customer.