£32.39 Inc VAT
- Provides a unique level of assistance when using the frame
- The walker will easily move along with the user without any lifting
- Switch the frame between rigid and flexible
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Made from lightweight aluminium tubing
- Non-slip, non-marking ferrules on front and rear legs
- Vinyl contoured hand grips for added comfort
- Height adjustable, between 81cm - 99cm (32'' - 39'')
- Lightweight frame weighs only 3kg (7lb)
The sturdy yet lightweight aluminum Walking Walker has been designed to provide a unique level of assistance when using the frame at all times.
The Walker will easily move along with the user without any lifting required, making it ideal for those with limited strength and mobility This delightful walker can be used both indoor and outdoor making it a good all-round walking aid.
There are non-slip, nonmarking ferrules on the front and rear legs which provide extra stability, and the vinyl coloured hand grips give added comfort.
The Walking Walker is height adjustable to suit user requirements between 81cm - 99cm (32'' - 39'')
Removable e-clips alow the user to switch the frame between rigid and flexible to support their individual requirements.
This lightweight frame only weighs 3kg (7lb)
|Description WA014-18||Width 50cm (20")|
|Depth 50cm (20")||Height min 78cm (31")|
|Height max 88cm (35")||Weight 3kg (7lb)|
|Weight capacity 180kg (28st)|
Q & A's
Is this product available with VAT Relief?
There is a simple form to complete at the checkout to receive VAT relief
What is the warranty on this product?
Everything has a minimum of 12 months manufacturers warranty, many products have a 2 year warranty, call 01422 413 014 for more information.
How much is delivery?
Delivery of this product is £2.50, but if you spend over £36 then delivery Monday - Friday is FREE.
- FREE on all orders over £36
- £3.99 on all orders under £36
- Within 7 working days
It is important that if delivery to your front door is not going to be suitable or you want the product placing in a particular room, then you need to use our white glove premium delivery service. Some larger items such as Scooters and chairs may be delivered to the kerb on a pallet. This is industry standard with all suppliers of these product types unless you pay for a White Glove Delivery. If you can not manage with this type of delivery then please upgrade your delivery service.
Next Day Delivery
- £5.99 on all orders
- Order before 4pm for delivery on the next working day (Monday to Friday)
- Orders placed over the weekend or on a Bank Holiday will be delivered on the next, following working day i.e. second working day from order
- Excludes the following regions - Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Isles, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands and Scilly Isles - delivery will be made in two working days for this service.
- £19.50 for all orders
- Order any time before Friday 4pm for delivery on Saturday
White Glove Delivery
- £80 for all orders
- £40 for and additional items
- £40 for removal of unwanted furniture
- Within 7-10 working days