Vacuum Laminated Split Top Table
£262.80 Inc VAT
- Ideal for use in Nursing/Residential Homes, Hospitals & Private Dwellings
- Side table providing excellent space for a drink
- Main table can be tilted
- Safe and secure height adjustment
- Lipped edging on main table
- Easy clean table top and frame
- 25kg safe working load
Ideal for use in nursing/residential homes, hospitals & domestic settings our Vacuum Laminated Split Top Table features a side table providing excellent space for a drink or other smaller items whilst still allowing the main table to be tilted for reading with the lipped edging helping to prevent items falling off and liquid spills running onto the floor.
The table is on castors allowing easy movement around the room and a smooth, mechanical spring assisted height adjustment, enables users to adjust the height easily. Once adjusted to the perfect height a positive lock system keeps it firmly in place.
Manufactured with a smooth non-absorbent table top surface and a modern ABS plastic base cover the table is easily wiped down and cleaned.
With a safe working load of 25kg the table is perfect for relaxing in bed or your chair with a cup of tea safe in the knowledge that you can angle the main table safely and easily.
|Description 722BE||Overall height 74.5cm - 105.5cm (29 - 41.5")|
|Table width 70cm (27.5")||Table depth 42.5cm (17")|
Q & A's
What are Livewell's delivery charges?
Our weekday delivery is FREE if you spend over £36. There is also an option to select your preferred delivery date at the checkout.
Is this product available with VAT Relief?
There is a simple form to complete at the checkout to receive VAT relief
What is the warranty on this product?
Everything has a minimum of 12 months manufacturers warranty, many products have a 2 year warranty, call 01422 413 014 for more information.
Does this chair come assembled?
The chair is delivered partially built with minimal assembly required to complete the job.
- FREE on all orders over £36
- £3.99 on all orders under £36
- Within 7 working days
It is important that if delivery to your front door is not going to be suitable or you want the product placing in a particular room, then you need to use our white glove premium delivery service. Some larger items such as Scooters and chairs may be delivered to the kerb on a pallet. This is industry standard with all suppliers of these product types unless you pay for a White Glove Delivery. If you can not manage with this type of delivery then please upgrade your delivery service.
Next Day Delivery
- £5.99 on all orders
- Order before 4pm for delivery on the next working day (Monday to Friday)
- Orders placed over the weekend or on a Bank Holiday will be delivered on the next, following working day i.e. second working day from order
- Excludes the following regions - Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Isles, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands and Scilly Isles - delivery will be made in two working days for this service.
- £19.50 for all orders
- Order any time before Friday 4pm for delivery on Saturday
White Glove Delivery
- £80 for all orders
- £40 for and additional items
- £40 for removal of unwanted furniture
- Within 7-10 working days