Tri-Walker Ultra Lightweight
£58.80 Inc VAT
Want delivery tomorrow?
Order before 2 pm.
* Orders over £36: Free
* Orders under £36: £2.50
* Choose your delivery day options available
* Saturday delivery available
* Delivery only available on Mainland UK
- Rustproof and robust aluminium frame
- Handle height easily adjusts to suit various users.
- 18cm (7'') diameter solid, lightweight wheels
- Front wheel swivels for increased manoeuvrability
- Arthritic friendly, looped cable brakes are lockable for safety
- Easy one hand folding for storage / transportation
- Supplied with handy carry pouch
- Ultra-light (only 4.7kg (10lb))
- Available in a Blue or Red finish
- Indoor or outdoor use
This walking aid was developed to keep its weight to an absolute minimum while still providing the features and benefits associated with an outdoor tri-walker of this class. Lightweight solid 7" wheels for indoor or outdoor use.
This Tri-walker comes complete with a handy carry pouch (as shown in the picture) which zips to keep your valuables safe. The brake handles are arthritic friendly, and the looped cable brakes are adjustable, easily activated and lockable for safety.
Handles are adjustable in height to suit various users and have easy, one hand folding for storage and transportation.
The frame is rustproof and made from robust aluminium which ensures longevity, and the whole tri-walker is ultra-light (only 5kg (10lb)) and is easy to manoeuvre or transport.
The 18cm (7î) diameter solid, lightweight wheels move effortlessly indoor or outdoor and are low maintenance, and the front wheels swivel for increased manoeuvrability
Folded dimensions of this Tri-Walker
66cm (L) x 27cm (W) x 70cm (H)
|Weight 4.7kg (10.4lb)||Handlebar height range 80cm - 92cm|
|Overall width 66cm (26'')||Length 58cm (23'')|
|Weight capacity 115kg (18 Stone)|
Q & A's
What are Livewell's delivery charges?
Our weekday delivery is FREE if you spend over £36, better still you can select your preferred delivery date at the checkout.
Is this product available with VAT Relief?
There is a simple form to complete at the checkout to receive VAT relief
What is the warranty on this product?
Everything has a minimum of 12 months manufacturers warranty, on some products this can be extended, call 01422 413 014 for more information or see the link in the info centre.
What is your returns policy?
Customers can return our products and get a full refund if they are in original packaging and condition. We can arrange collection if you prefer, for this we charge 10% of the original cost or £25, whichever is the greater. Charged delivery or included White Glove delivery charges are not refundable. Please see our returns policy in the info centre for more information.
You can choose your day of delivery at the checkout and if you order before 2pm Monday - Friday then deliveries can be made on the next working day.
- Free delivery in 1 - 3 days on orders over £36 (inc VAT)
- Free choose your delivery day on orders over £200 (Mon - Fri)
- Orders under £200, choose your delivery day for £4.50 (Mon - Fri)
- £2.50 for orders under £36 inc VAT
- Deliveries are to your front door (this is standard from all retailers)
White Glove Delivery Service for Larger Items
If delivery to your front door is not going to be suitable or you want the product placing in a particular room, then our white glove premium delivery service is perfect for you.
- White Glove Delivery, Build & Demonstrate £80 per item
- Removal of your old unwanted furniture - £45 per item
- Delivery usually within 3 - 5 working days
- Rise and Recline armchairs, beds or other large indoor furniture items will be positioned in a room of your choice
- Scooters, Powerchairs & Rising Armchairs are assembled and demonstrated
Read more about our deliveries by clicking here.