Uccello Kettle Tipper
£51.60 Inc VAT
Want delivery tomorrow?
Order before 2 pm.
* Orders over £36: Free
* Orders under £36: £2.50
* Choose your delivery day options available
* Saturday delivery available
* Delivery only available on Mainland UK
- Ergonomic handle for stable grip and pour action
- Easy to read water level indicator to boil exactly the amount you need
- Power on light indicates when Kettle is switched on
- Hinged lid with large opening for easy fill, clean and pour
- Removable vessel for optional hand-held pour and water refill
- Removable anti-scale filter for easy clean
- Weighted, stable, PowerPour action
- British Safety Technology non-slip, stable base
- Auto shut-off with over-heating protection
- Housing, handle and base: Polypropylene (PP), a thermoplastic polymer.
The Uccello Kettle has been designed using unique PowerPour technology. It has an effortless 'power steering' pour action that allows a cup to be filled without removing the kettle from the cradle. The weighted non slip base of the kettle arcs on a rotating axis and along with the ergonomically designed handle, ensures that the Uccello kettle is safe and easy to be used by people suffering from arthritis or those worried about pouring or carrying boiling water.
The lid is large and hinged so this kettle can be easily filled and cleaned and there is a removable anti-scale filter.
On the fronton the kettle there is a large easy to see level indicator allowing users to boil just the right amount of water. There is no need to worry about under filling as the Stainless Steel heating element has British Safe Technology with auto shut off.
The Ucello Kettle boils quietly and quickly and the on/off button has a large power light indicate when then the Kettle is switched on.
Available in a modern white and black, this unique kettle is ideal for any person struggling with the traditional style of kettles, or is worried about the dangers of carrying and pouring boiling water.
|Description Uccello Kettle||Overall height 22cm (8.5")|
|Overall width 23cm (9")||Overall depth 12cm (5")|
|Maximum capacity 1.5 Litres||Weight 820g (1.8lb)|
Q & A's
Is this product available with VAT Relief?
There is a simple form to complete at the checkout to receive VAT relief
What is the warranty on this product?
Everything has a minimum of 12 months manufacturers warranty, on some products this can be extended, call 01422 413 014 for more information or see the link in the info centre.
How much is delivery?
Delivery of this product is £2.50, but if you spend over £36 then delivery Monday - Friday is FREE.
You can choose your day of delivery at the checkout and if you order before 2pm Monday - Friday then deliveries can be made on the next working day.
- Free delivery in 1 - 3 days on orders over £36 (inc VAT)
- Free choose your delivery day on orders over £200 (Mon - Fri)
- Orders under £200, choose your delivery day for £4.50 (Mon - Fri)
- £2.50 for orders under £36 inc VAT
- Deliveries are to your front door (this is standard from all retailers)
White Glove Delivery Service for Larger Items
If delivery to your front door is not going to be suitable or you want the product placing in a particular room, then our white glove premium delivery service is perfect for you.
- White Glove Delivery, Build & Demonstrate £80 per item
- Removal of your old unwanted furniture - £45 per item
- Delivery usually within 3 - 5 working days
- Rise and Recline armchairs, beds or other large indoor furniture items will be positioned in a room of your choice
- Scooters, Powerchairs & Rising Armchairs are assembled and demonstrated
Read more about our deliveries by clicking here.