Uccello Kettle Tipper
£46.79 Inc VAT
- Ergonomic handle for stable grip and pour action
- Easy to read water level indicator to boil exactly the amount you need
- Power on light indicates when Kettle is switched on
- Hinged lid with large opening for easy fill, clean and pour
- Removable vessel for optional hand-held pour and water refill
- Removable anti-scale filter for easy clean
- Weighted, stable, PowerPour action
- British Safety Technology non-slip, stable base
- Auto shut-off with over-heating protection
- Housing, handle and base: Polypropylene (PP), a thermoplastic polymer.
The Uccello Kettle has been designed using unique PowerPour technology. It has an effortless 'power steering' pour action that allows a cup to be filled without removing the kettle from the cradle. The weighted non slip base of the kettle arcs on a rotating axis and along with the ergonomically designed handle, ensures that the Uccello kettle is safe and easy to be used by people suffering from arthritis or those worried about pouring or carrying boiling water.
The lid is large and hinged so this kettle can be easily filled and cleaned and there is a removable anti-scale filter.
On the fronton the kettle there is a large easy to see level indicator allowing users to boil just the right amount of water. There is no need to worry about under filling as the Stainless Steel heating element has British Safe Technology with auto shut off.
The Ucello Kettle boils quietly and quickly and the on/off button has a large power light indicate when then the Kettle is switched on.
Available in a modern white and black, this unique kettle is ideal for any person struggling with the traditional style of kettles, or is worried about the dangers of carrying and pouring boiling water.
|Description Uccello Kettle||Overall height 22cm (8.5")|
|Overall width 23cm (9")||Overall depth 12cm (5")|
|Maximum capacity 1.5 Litres||Weight 820g (1.8lb)|
Q & A's
Is this product available with VAT Relief?
There is a simple form to complete at the checkout to receive VAT relief
What is the warranty on this product?
Everything has a minimum of 12 months manufacturers warranty, many products have a 2 year warranty, call 01422 413 014 for more information.
How much is delivery?
Delivery of this product is £2.50, but if you spend over £36 then delivery Monday - Friday is FREE.
- FREE on all orders over £36
- £3.99 on all orders under £36
- Within 7 working days
It is important that if delivery to your front door is not going to be suitable or you want the product placing in a particular room, then you need to use our white glove premium delivery service. Some larger items such as Scooters and chairs may be delivered to the kerb on a pallet. This is industry standard with all suppliers of these product types unless you pay for a White Glove Delivery. If you can not manage with this type of delivery then please upgrade your delivery service.
Next Day Delivery
- £5.99 on all orders
- Order before 4pm for delivery on the next working day (Monday to Friday)
- Orders placed over the weekend or on a Bank Holiday will be delivered on the next, following working day i.e. second working day from order
- Excludes the following regions - Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Isles, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands and Scilly Isles - delivery will be made in two working days for this service.
- £19.50 for all orders
- Order any time before Friday 4pm for delivery on Saturday
White Glove Delivery
- £80 for all orders
- £40 for and additional items
- £40 for removal of unwanted furniture
- Within 7-10 working days