Trotter Mobility Chair
£549.60 Inc VAT
- Lightweight folding frame with closure strap
- Crash tested for transit.
- Adjustable seat angle - 15° and 22°
- Adjustable back angle - 85°, 90° and 95°
- 8” front castors and 10” rear wheels with toggle lock
- Adjustable seat depth
- Positioning pelvic belt and five point “H” harnesswith padded strap covers
- Reversible padded strap and covers increase comfort, one side is imitation lamb’s wool and the other is velour
- Swing-away footrests are independently adjustable and removable
- Black machine washable fabric
The Trotter is a lightweight portable positioning chair that provides transport solutions for parents and children. There is a wide range of options provide custom positioning for your individual needs and its simple adjustments allow the Trotter to grow with your child.
The Trotter has a light weight folding frame and incorporates a closure strap that holds the chair shut when folded.
This chair has been crash tested for transit and has passed a dynamic crash test done with a 130lb front-facing occupant, tested at 30mph.
The seat angle can be adjusted 15° and 22°, the back angle adjusts 85°, 90° and 95°, there is also an adjustable seat depth.
Positioning pelvic belt and five point “H” harness with padded strap covers. The reversible padded strap and covers increase comfort, one side is imitation lamb’s wool and the other is velour. The fabric is black and machine washable.
Swing-away footrests are independently adjustable and removable. There are 8” front castors and 10” rear wheels which have a toggle lock.
The Trotter is available with a variety of accessories, including headrest and headrest wing, bag, tray, vest, canopy, straps, tie downs and positioners. Please see our Trotter Accessories page.
|Description TR1200||Seat height 56cm (22")|
|Seat Depth 30cm - 35cm (12" - 14")||Weight 15.1kg (33lb)|
|Weight capacity 34kg (5st)||Backrest height 51cm (20")|
You can choose your day of delivery at the checkout and if you order before 2pm Monday - Friday then deliveries can be made on the next working day.
- Free delivery in 1 - 3 days on orders over £36 (inc VAT)
- Free choose your delivery day on orders over £200 (Mon - Fri)
- Orders under £200, choose your delivery day for £4.50 (Mon - Fri)
- £2.50 for orders under £36 inc VAT
- Deliveries are to your front door (this is standard from all retailers)
White Glove Delivery Service for Larger Items
If delivery to your front door is not going to be suitable or you want the product placing in a particular room, then our white glove premium delivery service is perfect for you.
- White Glove Delivery, Build & Demonstrate £80 per item
- Removal of your old unwanted furniture - £45 per item
- Delivery usually within 3 - 5 working days
- Rise and Recline armchairs, beds or other large indoor furniture items will be positioned in a room of your choice
- Scooters, Powerchairs & Rising Armchairs are assembled and demonstrated
Read more about our deliveries by clicking here.