£1,078.80 Inc VAT
- Maximum speed of 4mph.
- Maximum range of 15 miles on a full battery charge.
- Available in 46cm (18”) seat width.
- Designed for indoor and outdoor use.
- Front wheel drive system for optimum manoeuvrability.
- Detachable padded and adjustable armrests to suit comfort of user.
- Adjustable length controller mount.
- Folding backrest for easy storage and transportation.
- Height adjustable and reclining seat to suit comfort preferences.
- Swivel seat facilitates easy transfers on and off the chair.
Titan Powerchair is perfect for users on the go as it can be disassembled without tools, without tools, and loaded easily into a car for easy transportation. Its ultra-manoeuvrable and compact size make it ideal for around the home and in busy shopping centres.
The Titans front wheel system positions the drive wheel forward of the user's centre of gravity, making the chair extremely stable and giving it great performance over small obstacles. The Titan is also great indoors, navigating tight, enclosed spaces with ease.
Vat Relief is available on this Powerchair the main price shown is excluding VAT, you have the option within the checkout to pay with or without VAT.
|Description Titan18LC||Width 63.5cm (25")|
|Length 102cm (40")||Height 112cm (44")|
|Seat width 46cm (18")||Seat length 46cm (18")|
|Weight 72kg (159lb)||Max Range 15 Miles*|
|Max. Speed 4mph*||Rotating Seat Yes|
|Lap Belt Yes||Anti-Tip Wheels Yes|
|Maximum Gradient 6°||On/Off Board Charging On Board|
|Controller Dynamic Shark||Colour Red|
|Brakes Electromagnetic||Tyres Puncture Proof|
|Drive Wheel Size 25cm (10")||Number of Wheels 4|
|Weight capacity 136kg (21st)||Ground Clearance 6.5cm (2.5")|
|Turning Circle 64mm (25")|
Q & A's
What are Livewell's delivery charges?
Our weekday delivery is FREE if you spend over £36. There is also an option to select your preferred delivery date at the checkout.
Is this product available with VAT Relief?
There is a simple form to complete at the checkout to receive VAT relief
What is the warranty on this product?
Everything has a minimum of 12 months manufacturers warranty, many products have a 2 year warranty, call 01422 413 014 for more information.
Will I always get the distance and speed advertised?
This depends on user's weight, terrain, charge & condition of the battery. All powered products advertise the maximum possible distance.
Do you offer insurance?
We offer full 3 months FREE insurance with no excess and 24/7 breakdown cover. You can extend this at a further cost if you wish. See our info centre for more information.
- FREE on all orders over £36
- £3.99 on all orders under £36
- Within 7 working days
It is important that if delivery to your front door is not going to be suitable or you want the product placing in a particular room, then you need to use our white glove premium delivery service. Some larger items such as Scooters and chairs may be delivered to the kerb on a pallet. This is industry standard with all suppliers of these product types unless you pay for a White Glove Delivery. If you can not manage with this type of delivery then please upgrade your delivery service.
Next Day Delivery
- £5.99 on all orders
- Order before 4pm for delivery on the next working day (Monday to Friday)
- Orders placed over the weekend or on a Bank Holiday will be delivered on the next, following working day i.e. second working day from order
- Excludes the following regions - Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Isles, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands and Scilly Isles - delivery will be made in two working days for this service.
- £19.50 for all orders
- Order any time before Friday 4pm for delivery on Saturday
White Glove Delivery
- £80 for all orders
- £40 for and additional items
- £40 for removal of unwanted furniture
- Within 7-10 working days