Tilton Mobile Shower Chair
£77.99 Inc VAT
- Adjustable height, wheeled shower chair with backrest and armrests
- Users with limited mobility can be wheeled into shower area by carers
- Swivelling castors ensure manoeuvrability, either 2 or 4 braked castors
- Easy e-clip height adjustment for optimal sizing
- Manufactured from strong tubular steel, featuring ‚H section base for added strength
- Coated with Duradip‘ hard wearing, rust resisting plastic for longevity of use
- Comfortable polypropylene (PP) moulded seat, designed for user safety & cleaning
- 5 x 6mm drainage holes in seat comply with entrapment regulations
- Models available with removable arms to allow side transfers
- Suitable for thermal decontamination
The Tilton is an Adjustable height, wheeled shower chair with backrest and armrests for increased support
Users with limited mobility can be wheeled into shower areas by carers
The Hallaton comes with either 2 or 4 braked castors for secure positioning, these swivel to ensure manoeuvrability over different floor surfaces,
Manufactured from strong tubular steel with a hard-wearing, rust-resisting Duradip® plastic coating for the longevity of use.
The Hallaton has a comfortable polypropylene (PP) moulded seat which is designed for user safety and ease of cleaning, there are 5 x 6mm drain holes in the seat.
Some Models are available with removable arms to allow side transfers.
This product is manufactured to order, delivery can take 5-7 days although we will endeavour to ensure you get your item as fast as we can. Simply choose 2-3 days delivery at the checkout and we will call you with a more accurate timescale.
|Seat width 46cm (18”)||Seat depth 37cm (15”)|
|Seat height min 51cm (20”)||Seat height max 51cm (20”)|
|Width 53cm (21”)||Depth 50cm (20”)|
|Width between arms 48cm (19”)||Weight 8.5kg (19lb)|
|Maximum weight capacity 165kg (26st)|
Q & A's
Is this product available with VAT Relief?
There is a simple form to complete at the checkout to receive VAT relief
What is the warranty on this product?
Everything has a minimum of 12 months manufacturers warranty, many products have a 2 year warranty, call 01422 413 014 for more information.
How long will my delivery take?
This product is manufactured to order, delivery can take 5-7 days although we will endeavour to ensure you get your item as fast as we can and we will call you to advise on the delivery details.
What is your returns policy?
Customers can return our products and get a full refund if they are in original packaging and condition. We can arrange collection if you prefer, for this we charge 10% of the original cost or £25, whichever is the greater. Charged delivery or included White Glove delivery charges are not refundable. Please see our returns policy in the info centre for more information.
- FREE on all orders over £36
- £3.99 on all orders under £36
- Within 7 working days
It is important that if delivery to your front door is not going to be suitable or you want the product placing in a particular room, then you need to use our white glove premium delivery service. Some larger items such as Scooters and chairs may be delivered to the kerb on a pallet. This is industry standard with all suppliers of these product types unless you pay for a White Glove Delivery. If you can not manage with this type of delivery then please upgrade your delivery service.
Next Day Delivery
- £5.99 on all orders
- Order before 4pm for delivery on the next working day (Monday to Friday)
- Orders placed over the weekend or on a Bank Holiday will be delivered on the next, following working day i.e. second working day from order
- Excludes the following regions - Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Isles, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands and Scilly Isles - delivery will be made in two working days for this service.
- £19.50 for all orders
- Order any time before Friday 4pm for delivery on Saturday
White Glove Delivery
- £80 for all orders
- £40 for and additional items
- £40 for removal of unwanted furniture
- Within 7-10 working days