£41.99 Inc VAT
- Fixed height design
- Lightweight yet sturdy and robust
- Check plate grip surface
- Portable, no fitting/installation required
- Narrow enough for most doorways
- Aluminium finish prevents stains and corrosion
- Maximum user weight 42st (272 kg)
- Available with VAT Relief
The Threshold Bridging Ramp brings an end to problems posed by doorways and other thresholds, by bridging over the lip and providing a smooth transit.
Having a fixed height design means the ramps can be simply placed over most doorways and can be easily removed when required plus they are lightweight with an excellent check plate grip surface and best of all no fitting or installation is required.
They come complete with anti-slip pads on the underside of the ramp to offer protection to the floor surface whilst preventing slippage, the aluminium finish prevents stains and corrosion.
The threshold ramp is available in three sizes - 60cm (1.9ft), 80cm (2.6ft) and 100cm (3.2ft) they are all 70cm (27”) wide which is suitable for most scooters and wheelchairs yet narrow enough for most doorways.
Each sized ramp has a different center height. If you check the specifications below it gives you the height the ramp raises too.
Ideal for wheelchairs and scooters
The maximum user weight is 42 stone (272 kg)
Q & A's
What are Livewell's delivery charges?
Our weekday delivery is FREE if you spend over £36. There is also an option to select your preferred delivery date at the checkout.
Is this product available with VAT Relief?
There is a simple form to complete at the checkout to receive VAT relief
What is the warranty on this product?
Everything has a minimum of 12 months manufacturers warranty, many products have a 2 year warranty, call 01422 413 014 for more information.
You can choose your day of delivery at the checkout and if you order before 2pm Monday - Friday then deliveries can be made on the next working day.
- Free delivery in 1 - 3 days on orders over £36 (inc VAT)
- Free choose your delivery day on orders over £200 (Mon - Fri)
- Orders under £200, choose your delivery day for £4.50 (Mon - Fri)
- £2.50 for orders under £36 inc VAT
- Deliveries are to your front door (this is standard from all retailers)
White Glove Delivery Service for Larger Items
If delivery to your front door is not going to be suitable or you want the product placing in a particular room, then our white glove premium delivery service is perfect for you.
- White Glove Delivery, Build & Demonstrate £80 per item
- Removal of your old unwanted furniture - £45 per item
- Delivery usually within 5 - 7 working days
- Rise and Recline armchairs, beds or other large indoor furniture items will be positioned in a room of your choice
- Scooters, Powerchairs & Rising Armchairs are assembled and demonstrated
Read more about our deliveries by clicking here.