£38.39 Inc VAT
- Fixed height design
- Lightweight yet sturdy and robust
- Check plate grip surface
- Portable, no fitting/installation required
- Narrow enough for most doorways
- Aluminium finish prevents stains and corrosion
- Maximum user weight 42st (272 kg)
- Available with VAT Relief
The Threshold Bridging Ramp brings an end to problems posed by doorways and other thresholds, by bridging over the lip and providing a smooth transit.
Having a fixed height design means the ramps can be simply placed over most doorways and can be easily removed when required plus they are lightweight with an excellent check plate grip surface and best of all no fitting or installation is required.
They come complete with anti-slip pads on the underside of the ramp to offer protection to the floor surface whilst preventing slippage, the aluminium finish prevents stains and corrosion.
The threshold ramp is available in three sizes - 60cm (1.9ft), 80cm (2.6ft) and 100cm (3.2ft) they are all 70cm (27”) wide which is suitable for most scooters and wheelchairs yet narrow enough for most doorways.
Each sized ramp has a different center height. If you check the specifications below it gives you the height the ramp raises too.
Ideal for wheelchairs and scooters
The maximum user weight is 42 stone (272 kg)
Q & A's
What are Livewell's delivery charges?
Our weekday delivery is FREE if you spend over £36. There is also an option to select your preferred delivery date at the checkout.
Is this product available with VAT Relief?
There is a simple form to complete at the checkout to receive VAT relief
What is the warranty on this product?
Everything has a minimum of 12 months manufacturers warranty, many products have a 2 year warranty, call 01422 413 014 for more information.
- FREE on all orders over £36
- £3.99 on all orders under £36
- Within 7 working days
It is important that if delivery to your front door is not going to be suitable or you want the product placing in a particular room, then you need to use our white glove premium delivery service. Some larger items such as Scooters and chairs may be delivered to the kerb on a pallet. This is industry standard with all suppliers of these product types unless you pay for a White Glove Delivery. If you can not manage with this type of delivery then please upgrade your delivery service.
Next Day Delivery
- £5.99 on all orders
- Order before 4pm for delivery on the next working day (Monday to Friday)
- Orders placed over the weekend or on a Bank Holiday will be delivered on the next, following working day i.e. second working day from order
- Excludes the following regions - Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Isles, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands and Scilly Isles - delivery will be made in two working days for this service.
- £19.50 for all orders
- Order any time before Friday 4pm for delivery on Saturday
White Glove Delivery
- £80 for all orders
- £40 for and additional items
- £40 for removal of unwanted furniture
- Within 7-10 working days