Sunfire General Powerchair
£1,798.80 Inc VAT
- Maximum speed of 4mph*
- Maximum range of 20 miles on a full battery charge**
- Available in 18" seat width
- Larger rear wheel drive Powerchair
- Larger padded seat for additional comfort
- Height adjustable reclining seat to suit user requirements
- Height adjustable and removable headrest
- Moulded PU flip up armrests that are width, height and angle adjustable
- Innovative one-touch height adjustable armrests
- Airline Friendly Batteries Suitable for Air Travel
The Sunfire General is ideal for those users who require both performance and comfort.
This Powerchair has a maximum speed of 4mp and range of 20 miles on a full battery, (depending on user weight and terrain).
The power comes from 2 large rear wheels that are driven by powerful 450w motors. These large motors allow the Sunfire General to have a weight capacity of 180kg (28st).
The 18'' wide padded seat reclines and is height adjustable to suit user requirements, the headrest is also adjustable and removable.
The innovative one-touch height adjustable armrests are also angle adjustable and flip up to help facilitate transfers.
As this chair is designed for indoor and outdoor use, it has an articulating front beam which enables easy use over gradients and uneven surfaces.
This chair like all our powerchairs and scooters comes complete with batteries.
Premium White Glove Delivery service, is available on this Powerchair at the checkout.
We advise all customers to take advantage of our White Glove delivery service. This premium service includes delivery and demonstration of the chair and ensures that the user is comfortable with all the controls and functions. This service can be booked at the checkout.
Features We Love
- 20 Mile Range
- Large height adjustable recling seat
- Height adjustable footrests
- Powerful 450w motors
Our price includes batteries.
|Weight Capacity 28st (180kg)||Seat Depth 43cm (17")|
|Seat Width 51cm (20")||Description PCMM512B|
|Width 64cm (25”)||Length 103cm (41”)|
|Height 112cm (44”)||Seat width 51cm (20”)|
|Weight 100kg (220lb)||Max Range 20 Miles|
|Max. Speed 4 mph||Captain Seat yes|
|Rotating Seat Yes||Lap Belt Yes|
|Anti-Tip Wheels Yes||Maximum Gradient 8°|
|On/Off Board Charging Off Board||Controller PG Drives VR2|
|Colour Blue||Brakes Electromagnetic|
|Tyres Puncture Proof||Drive Wheel Size Front 23cm(9") Rear 33cm (33")|
|Number of Wheels 4||Weight capacity 180kg (28st)|
|Barriatric Yes||Ground Clearance 8cm (3")|
|Turning Circle 72cm (28.3”)|
Q & A's
What are Livewell's delivery charges?
Our weekday delivery is FREE if you spend over £36. There is also an option to select your preferred delivery date at the checkout.
Is this product available with VAT Relief?
There is a simple form to complete at the checkout to receive VAT relief
What is the warranty on this product?
Everything has a minimum of 12 months manufacturers warranty, many products have a 2 year warranty, call 01422 413 014 for more information.
Will I always get the distance and speed advertised?
This depends on user's weight, terrain, charge & condition of the battery. All powered products advertise the maximum possible distance.
Do you offer insurance?
We offer full 3 months FREE insurance with no excess and 24/7 breakdown cover. You can extend this at a further cost if you wish. See our info centre for more information.
Can you deliver and assemble my Power Chair?
Yes, select White Glove Delivery at the checkout we will call you to discuss a convenient time for delivery. See the info centre for more information.
- FREE on all orders over £36
- £3.99 on all orders under £36
- Within 7 working days
It is important that if delivery to your front door is not going to be suitable or you want the product placing in a particular room, then you need to use our white glove premium delivery service. Some larger items such as Scooters and chairs may be delivered to the kerb on a pallet. This is industry standard with all suppliers of these product types unless you pay for a White Glove Delivery. If you can not manage with this type of delivery then please upgrade your delivery service.
Next Day Delivery
- £5.99 on all orders
- Order before 4pm for delivery on the next working day (Monday to Friday)
- Orders placed over the weekend or on a Bank Holiday will be delivered on the next, following working day i.e. second working day from order
- Excludes the following regions - Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Isles, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands and Scilly Isles - delivery will be made in two working days for this service.
- £19.50 for all orders
- Order any time before Friday 4pm for delivery on Saturday
White Glove Delivery
- £80 for all orders
- £40 for and additional items
- £40 for removal of unwanted furniture
- Within 7-10 working days