Style Suspension Mobility Scooter
£718.80 Inc VAT
- Re-designed from the Style Mobility Scooter with all round suspension and a premium seat for a more comfortable journey
- Quickly dismantles into five sections for travel and transportation
- Battery pack lifts on and off allowing it to be taken indoors for charging
- When fully charged, travels up to 10 miles
- Rotating seat with flip up armrests allow for a safe and easy transfer
- Airline Friendly Batteries Suitable for Air Travel
The Style Plus Mobility Scooter has been re-designed based on the standard Style Scooter to provide you with a more comfortable journey, the Style Plus Mobility Scooter now includes all round suspension on each wheel which helps to disguise any bumps when travelling over rougher terrian. In addition to the added suspension a brand new, foam filled seat has been added for extra support and comfort.
Thanks to the easy to dismantle design the Style Plus Mobility Scooter is the perfect travel solution, the scooter can be taken apart into five pieces within minutues and easily lifted into your car boot for travel and transport.
The battery pack on the Style Plus Mobility Scooter can be effortlessly lifted on and off the scooter allowing you to take it indoors to charge, perfect for when space is limited in your home. When the battery is fully charged the Style Mobility Scooter will travel up to 10 miles, which is plenty of battery life to allow you to travel to and from your local shops or to enjoy an afternoon out with family. To keep the battery healthy on your mobility scooter we recommend that it should be charged at least once a week, even when not in use and allways re-charge it after use.
To provide easy access to and from your scooter the seat on the Style Mobility Scooter can be rotated 360°'s and the flip up armrests allow you to transfer to and from your scooter safely and easily. As well as a comfortable seat the Style Scooter also includes delta type handle bars making it easier to control especially for users who suffer with joint pain.
|Length 106cm (42")||Wheel Size 20 x 50cm (8 x 2” )|
|Width 48cm (19” )||Tyres Solid|
|Height 91cm (36”)||Max Speed 4mph|
|Seat Width 18''||Max Distance up to 10 miles|
|Weight 45kgs (97lbs)||Ground Clearance 6cm (2.5” )|
|Maximum weight capacity 130kgs (20 stone)||Maximum gradient 8˚|
|Warranty 2 Years|
Q & A's
Is this product available with VAT Relief?
There is a simple form to complete at the checkout to receive VAT relief
- FREE on all orders over £36
- £3.99 on all orders under £36
- Within 7 working days
It is important that if delivery to your front door is not going to be suitable or you want the product placing in a particular room, then you need to use our white glove premium delivery service. Some larger items such as Scooters and chairs may be delivered to the kerb on a pallet. This is industry standard with all suppliers of these product types unless you pay for a White Glove Delivery. If you can not manage with this type of delivery then please upgrade your delivery service.
Next Day Delivery
- £5.99 on all orders
- Order before 4pm for delivery on the next working day (Monday to Friday)
- Orders placed over the weekend or on a Bank Holiday will be delivered on the next, following working day i.e. second working day from order
- Excludes the following regions - Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Isles, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands and Scilly Isles - delivery will be made in two working days for this service.
- £19.50 for all orders
- Order any time before Friday 4pm for delivery on Saturday
White Glove Delivery
- £80 for all orders
- £40 for and additional items
- £40 for removal of unwanted furniture
- Within 7-10 working days