Style Plus Mobility Scooter
£646.92 Inc VAT
- Travels up to 13 miles on a full charge at speeds of up to 4mph
- New and improved splitting function makes it easy to dismantle the scooter for transport
- Comfortable lightweight seat which swivels 360° for easy transfers on and off the scooter
- Removable battery pack with easy to carry handle, allows the scooter to be charged indoors
- Delta bars as standard for extra comfort when driving, ideal for users with arthritis
- Scooter can be adjusted to suit your individual needs with a height adjustable seat and adjustable height tiller control bar
- Anti roll back system safety device prevents scooter from rolling backwards on hills
- Easy to remove battery pack fitted with 2 x 20 Ah airline friendly batteries
The Style Plus Mobility Scooter is the ideal scooter for transportation, the scooter features a new and improved splitting mechanism, making it easier than ever to dismantle and lift into the boot of your car. You simply lift of the battery pack and seat; the base of the scooter then easily splits into two and with the heaviest piece weighing only 16kgs (35lbs) you can then lift it into your car with ease.
With delta type handle bars as standard on this mobility scooter as well as a deluxe cushioned seat your journey will be much more comfortable than on a traditional small scooter.
The scooter can be charged directly using the charging port on the scooter or if you have limited space at home then the battery pack simply lifts off and can be taken inside to charge. When fully charged the battery will last for up to 13 miles, giving you peace of mind on your journey.
|Length 108cm (42.5")||Width 48cm (19")|
|Tyres Solid Puncture Proof||Height 91cm (36")|
|Max Speed 4mph||Seat Width 45cm (18")|
|Max Distance 13miles (21km)||Weight 49kgs ( 107lbs)|
|Heaviest component 16kgs (35lbs)||Maximum weight capacity 130kgs (20stone)|
|Maximum gradient 8˚|
Q & A's
What are Livewell's delivery charges?
Our weekday delivery is FREE if you spend over £36. There is also an option to select your preferred delivery date at the checkout.
Is this product available with VAT Relief?
There is a simple form to complete at the checkout to receive VAT relief
What is the warranty on this product?
Everything has a minimum of 12 months manufacturers warranty, many products have a 2 year warranty, call 01422 413 014 for more information.
Can you deliver and assemble my scooter?
Yes select White Glove Delivery at the checkout, we will call you to discuss a convenient time for delivery. See the info centre for more information.
- FREE on all orders over £36
- £3.99 on all orders under £36
- Within 7 working days
It is important that if delivery to your front door is not going to be suitable or you want the product placing in a particular room, then you need to use our white glove premium delivery service. Some larger items such as Scooters and chairs may be delivered to the kerb on a pallet. This is industry standard with all suppliers of these product types unless you pay for a White Glove Delivery. If you can not manage with this type of delivery then please upgrade your delivery service.
Next Day Delivery
- £5.99 on all orders
- Order before 4pm for delivery on the next working day (Monday to Friday)
- Orders placed over the weekend or on a Bank Holiday will be delivered on the next, following working day i.e. second working day from order
- Excludes the following regions - Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Isles, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands and Scilly Isles - delivery will be made in two working days for this service.
- £19.50 for all orders
- Order any time before Friday 4pm for delivery on Saturday
White Glove Delivery
- £80 for all orders
- £40 for and additional items
- £40 for removal of unwanted furniture
- Within 7-10 working days