Steerable Knee Walker
£202.80 Inc VAT
This knee walker is ideal for those people that have suffered an injury on the lower half of your leg or foot. Knee walkers help to support your leg and allow you to keep your mobility and independence.
The sturdy dual frame Knee Walker has tool free height adjustment capability of both the steering column (tiler) and seat. The tiler can be easily folded, and it has dual hand brakes for added safety and benefits those with weak, or poor hand grip.
The leg pad with channel provides stability and comfort and along with the handlebars is height adjustable so suiting a range of different sized users.
The 20cm (8'') castors mean that this knee walker is ideal for both inside and outside use.
The maximum weight of a user is 135kg (21st)
Features we love
- Dual hand brakes
- Height adjustable seat and handlebars
- Steerable when in use
- Attractive Silver Vein finish
|Description 790 Knee Walker||Width 43cm (17”)|
|Depth 78cm (31”)||Height min 84cm (33”)|
|Height max 97cm (38”)||Weight 10kg (23lb)|
|Pad width 18cm (7”)||Pad depth 36cm (14”)|
|Pad height 48cm - 56cm (19” -22”)||Weight capacity 135kg (21st)|
Q & A's
What are Livewell's delivery charges?
Our weekday delivery is FREE if you spend over £36. There is also an option to select your preferred delivery date at the checkout.
Is this product available with VAT Relief?
There is a simple form to complete at the checkout to receive VAT relief
What is the warranty on this product?
Everything has a minimum of 12 months manufacturers warranty, many products have a 2 year warranty, call 01422 413 014 for more information.
You can choose your day of delivery at the checkout and if you order before 2pm Monday - Friday then deliveries can be made on the next working day.
- Free delivery in 1 - 3 days on orders over £36 (inc VAT)
- Free choose your delivery day on orders over £200 (Mon - Fri)
- Orders under £200, choose your delivery day for £4.50 (Mon - Fri)
- £2.50 for orders under £36 inc VAT
- Deliveries are to your front door (this is standard from all retailers)
White Glove Delivery Service for Larger Items
If delivery to your front door is not going to be suitable or you want the product placing in a particular room, then our white glove premium delivery service is perfect for you.
- White Glove Delivery, Build & Demonstrate £80 per item
- Removal of your old unwanted furniture - £45 per item
- Delivery usually within 5 - 7 working days
- Rise and Recline armchairs, beds or other large indoor furniture items will be positioned in a room of your choice
- Scooters, Powerchairs & Rising Armchairs are assembled and demonstrated
Read more about our deliveries by clicking here.