Steerable Knee Walker
£202.80 Inc VAT
This knee walker is ideal for those people that have suffered an injury on the lower half of your leg or foot. Knee walkers help to support your leg and allow you to keep your mobility and independence.
The sturdy dual frame Knee Walker has tool free height adjustment capability of both the steering column (tiler) and seat. The tiler can be easily folded, and it has dual hand brakes for added safety and benefits those with weak, or poor hand grip.
The leg pad with channel provides stability and comfort and along with the handlebars is height adjustable so suiting a range of different sized users.
The 20cm (8'') castors mean that this knee walker is ideal for both inside and outside use.
The maximum weight of a user is 135kg (21st)
Features we love
- Dual hand brakes
- Height adjustable seat and handlebars
- Steerable when in use
- Attractive Silver Vein finish
|Description 790 Knee Walker||Width 43cm (17”)|
|Depth 78cm (31”)||Height min 84cm (33”)|
|Height max 97cm (38”)||Weight 10kg (23lb)|
|Pad width 18cm (7”)||Pad depth 36cm (14”)|
|Pad height 48cm - 56cm (19” -22”)||Weight capacity 135kg (21st)|
Q & A's
What are Livewell's delivery charges?
Our weekday delivery is FREE if you spend over £36. There is also an option to select your preferred delivery date at the checkout.
Is this product available with VAT Relief?
There is a simple form to complete at the checkout to receive VAT relief
What is the warranty on this product?
Everything has a minimum of 12 months manufacturers warranty, many products have a 2 year warranty, call 01422 413 014 for more information.
- FREE on all orders over £36
- £3.99 on all orders under £36
- Within 7 working days
It is important that if delivery to your front door is not going to be suitable or you want the product placing in a particular room, then you need to use our white glove premium delivery service. Some larger items such as Scooters and chairs may be delivered to the kerb on a pallet. This is industry standard with all suppliers of these product types unless you pay for a White Glove Delivery. If you can not manage with this type of delivery then please upgrade your delivery service.
Next Day Delivery
- £5.99 on all orders
- Order before 4pm for delivery on the next working day (Monday to Friday)
- Orders placed over the weekend or on a Bank Holiday will be delivered on the next, following working day i.e. second working day from order
- Excludes the following regions - Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Isles, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands and Scilly Isles - delivery will be made in two working days for this service.
- £19.50 for all orders
- Order any time before Friday 4pm for delivery on Saturday
White Glove Delivery
- £80 for all orders
- £40 for and additional items
- £40 for removal of unwanted furniture
- Within 7-10 working days