Steel Travel Chair
£82.80 Inc VAT
- Lightweight steel frame
- Swing-away footrests
- Padded armrests
- Solid puncture proof tyres
- Upholstery handles to assist with folding the chair
- Easy to clean Nylon upholstery
- Half folding back
- Ankle straps
- 19'' seat width
- 115kg (18st) weight capacity
Finished in an attractive silver vein this lightweight folding transit wheelchair is perfect for transportation and storage whilst being comfortable when in use.
A half folding back allows the chair to be made more compact when travelling or storing. The chair is fitted with puncture proof tyres all round which are durable and low maintenance whilst the upholstery is manufactured from Nylon making it very durable and easy to clean.
Swing-away footrests assist with transfers on and off the chair, padded armrests provide additional comfort and support and the chair is fitted with an easy to use seat belt for added safety.
|Description TR-39ESV||Width (open) 50cm (20")|
|Width (closed) 20cm (8")||Length 84cm (33")|
|Height 99cm (39")||Half Folding Back Yes|
|Seat width 48cm (19")||Seat length 40cm (16")|
|Seat height 48cm (19")||Weight 12kg (26lb)|
|Weight capacity 115kg (18st)||Frame Steel|
|Available Colours Silver Vein||Lap Belt Yes|
|Removable Footrests Yes||Height Adjustable Foot Rests Yes|
|Elevating Leg Rest Avaiable No||Amputee Pads Available No|
|Headrest Available Yes||Ankle Strap Yes|
|Brakes On back wheels||Tyres Solid|
|Wheel Size 8''||Warranty 12 Months|
Q & A's
What are Livewell's delivery charges?
Our weekday delivery is FREE if you spend over £36, you can also select your preferred delivery date at the checkout.
Is this product available with VAT Relief?
There is a simple form to complete at the checkout to receive VAT relief
What is the warranty on this product?
Everything has a minimum of 12 months manufacturers warranty, on some products this can be extended, call 01422 413 014 for more information or see the link in the info centre.
Do you offer insurance?
We offer full 3 months FREE insurance with no excess and 24/7 breakdown cover. You can extend this at a further cost if you wish. See our info centre for more information.
What is your returns policy?
Customers can return our products and get a full refund if they are in original packaging and condition. We can arrange collection if you prefer, for this we charge 10% of the original cost or £25, whichever is the greater. Charged delivery or included White Glove delivery charges are not refundable. Please see our returns policy in the info centre for more information.
You can choose your day of delivery at the checkout and if you order before 2pm Monday - Friday then deliveries can be made on the next working day.
- Free delivery in 1 - 3 days on orders over £36 (inc VAT)
- Free choose your delivery day on orders over £200 (Mon - Fri)
- Orders under £200, choose your delivery day for £4.50 (Mon - Fri)
- £2.50 for orders under £36 inc VAT
- Deliveries are to your front door (this is standard from all retailers)
White Glove Delivery Service for Larger Items
If delivery to your front door is not going to be suitable or you want the product placing in a particular room, then our white glove premium delivery service is perfect for you.
- White Glove Delivery, Build & Demonstrate £80 per item
- Removal of your old unwanted furniture - £45 per item
- Delivery usually within 3 - 5 working days
- Rise and Recline armchairs, beds or other large indoor furniture items will be positioned in a room of your choice
- Scooters, Powerchairs & Rising Armchairs are assembled and demonstrated
Read more about our deliveries by clicking here.