Steel Self Propel Wheelchair
£101.99 Inc VAT
- A cost effective and lightweight entry into Drive Medicals wheelchair range
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Robust steel frame
- Vinyl upholstery and padded armrests
- height adjustable footrests
- Attendant or user accessible parking brakes
- Solid puncture proof polyurethane tyres
- Rear stepper tubes
- 32cm (12.5") rear wheels
- Crash Tested
The S1 Wheelchair has some features normally found on more upmarket models such as solid low maintenance tyres and height adjustable footrests. Although this is what some people would class as a budget wheelchair, there is no compromise on quality.
The S1 wheelchair is suitable for indoor and outdoor use, it has a robust steel frame, but is light enough for easy storage and transportation. The plastic footrests are height adjustable and can be swung out of the way, the armrests are padded and the vinyl upholstery can be easily wiped clean.
The S1 wheelchair has 24'' composite mag wheels with a plastic hand rim which keeps the weight down but still means they are strong and resilient.
This chair is compatible with our Powerstroll Units, taking the effort out of pushing, it has also been crash tested and so provides added safety when being transported in a vehicle.
|Description CS114SPMAG||Width (open) 61cm (24")|
|Width (closed) 26cm (10")||Length 106cm (42")|
|Height 90cm (35")||Seat width 45cm (18")|
|Seat length 40cm (16")||Seat height 50cm (20")|
|Weight 18kg (39lb)||Weight capacity 115kg (18st)|
|Maximum gradient 10°||Frame Steel|
|Available Colours Black||Padded Back Padded Ribbing|
|Seat Cushion Padded Ribbing||Removable Footrests Yes|
|Height Adjustable Foot Rests Yes||Headrest Available Yes|
|Ankle Strap Yes||Stepper Tubes Yes|
|Brakes Parking Brakes||Tyres Solid|
|Wheel Size 24''||Powerpacks Suitable Yes (Not U-Drive)|
|Crash Tested Yes||Warranty 12 Months|
Q & A's
What are Livewell's delivery charges?
Our weekday delivery is FREE if you spend over £36, you can also select your preferred delivery date at the checkout.
Is this product available with VAT Relief?
There is a simple form to complete at the checkout to receive VAT relief
What is the warranty on this product?
Everything has a minimum of 12 months manufacturers warranty, on some products this can be extended, call 01422 413 014 for more information or see the link in the info centre.
Do you offer insurance?
We offer full 3 months FREE insurance with no excess and 24/7 breakdown cover. You can extend this at a further cost if you wish. See our info centre for more information.
What is your returns policy?
Customers can return our products and get a full refund if they are in original packaging and condition. We can arrange collection if you prefer, for this we charge 10% of the original cost or £25, whichever is the greater. Charged delivery or included White Glove delivery charges are not refundable. Please see our returns policy in the info centre for more information.
You can choose your day of delivery at the checkout and if you order before 2pm Monday - Friday then deliveries can be made on the next working day.
- Free delivery in 1 - 3 days on orders over £36 (inc VAT)
- Free choose your delivery day on orders over £200 (Mon - Fri)
- Orders under £200, choose your delivery day for £4.50 (Mon - Fri)
- £2.50 for orders under £36 inc VAT
- Deliveries are to your front door (this is standard from all retailers)
White Glove Delivery Service for Larger Items
If delivery to your front door is not going to be suitable or you want the product placing in a particular room, then our white glove premium delivery service is perfect for you.
- White Glove Delivery, Build & Demonstrate £80 per item
- Removal of your old unwanted furniture - £45 per item
- Delivery usually within 3 - 5 working days
- Rise and Recline armchairs, beds or other large indoor furniture items will be positioned in a room of your choice
- Scooters, Powerchairs & Rising Armchairs are assembled and demonstrated
Read more about our deliveries by clicking here.