Steel Elevating Footrest
£27.59 Inc VAT
- Durable steel footrests are suitable for wheelchair users who need to elevate their legs, keep them straight or who require a more comfortable footrest than those supplied as standard with wheelchairs
- Tool free height and angle adjustment optimises user comfort
- Cushioned calf pad enhances user comfort
- Quick release and will swing out assisting with transfers on and off the chair
These durable steel footrests are suitable for wheelchair users who need to elevate their legs, keep them straight or who require a more comfortable footrest than those supplied as standard with wheelchairs
You can adjust the leg rest tool free, both the height and angle adjustment can be altered to optimise user comfort.
There is a cushioned calf pad which makes using the leg rest much more comfortable.
The footrests have a quick release mechanism, and they will swing out assisting with transfers on and off the chair.
You can order left, right or both legs rests from the drop down menu.
This product is eligible for VAT relief, just complete the form at the checkout.
These leg rests are compatible with the Superior steel transit and self propelled (S4) wheelchairs, both transit and self-propelled.
The leg rests are compatible with:
- Superior Steel Self Propel Wheelchair
- Superior Steel Transit Wheelchair
Q & A's
What are Livewell's delivery charges?
Our weekday delivery is FREE if you spend over £36. There is also an option to select your preferred delivery date at the checkout.
Is this product available with VAT Relief?
There is a simple form to complete at the checkout to receive VAT relief
What is the warranty on this product?
Everything has a minimum of 12 months manufacturers warranty, many products have a 2 year warranty, call 01422 413 014 for more information.
- FREE on all orders over £36
- £2.50 on all orders under £36
- Within 7 working days
It is important that if delivery to your front door is not going to be suitable or you want the product placing in a particular room, then you need to use our white glove premium delivery service. Some larger items such as Scooters and chairs may be delivered to the kerb on a pallet. This is industry standard with all suppliers of these product types unless you pay for a White Glove Delivery. If you can not manage with this type of delivery then please upgrade your delivery service.
Next Day Delivery
- £5.99 on all orders
- Order before 4pm for delivery on the next working day (Monday to Friday)
- Orders placed over the weekend or on a Bank Holiday will be delivered on the next, following working day i.e. second working day from order
- Excludes the following regions - Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Isles, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands and Scilly Isles - delivery will be made in two working days for this service.
- £19.50 for all orders
- Order any time before Friday 4pm for delivery on Saturday
White Glove Delivery
- £80 for all orders
- £40 for and additional items
- £40 for removal of unwanted furniture
- Within 7-10 working days