Star Riser Recliner
£406.80 Inc VAT
- Attractive waterfall back design
- Zipped back pillows
- Early rise legrest before the chair is fully reclined
- One motor activates a distinct lift, rest and recline action
- Excellent snooze position
- Ergonomically contoured seat and back
- Simple to operate handset
- Available with VAT Relief
The Star Rise Recliner features an attractive waterfall back design which is both soft and comfortable for added support
Zipped back pillows allow additional foam to be added or removed to suit user comfort references
It has a early rise legrest before the chair is fully reclined
A single motor activates a distinct lift, rest and recline action
The Star Rise Recliner will rise and tilt users to their feet
Excellent snooze position for supreme comfort and relaxation
Quiet motors provide a smooth and discreet operation
Ergonomically contoured seat and back for added comfort and support. A fully padded chaise for increased comfort
Two convenient side pockets for easy storage
Protective, washable head and armrest covers
Quality assured, meeting all relevent fire retardancy standards
The Star Rise Recliner in-built fail safe battery pack-up system which enables the chair to be raised and lowered in the event of a power failure
Comes with a simple to operate handset
Ideal for individuals who have difficulty standing up and sitting down dur to restricted mobilty
2 year warranty on wooden frame and electrical components
Maximum weight capacity 115kg (18st)
|Description 928WSM8BE||Width 80cm (31")|
|Depth 88cm (34")||Height 110cm (43")|
|Seat height 43cm (17")||Seat width 46cm (18")|
|Seat depth 43cm (17")||Weight capacity 115kg (18st)|
Q & A's
Is this product available with VAT Relief?
There is a simple form to complete at the checkout to receive VAT relief
What is the warranty on this product?
Everything has a minimum of 12 months manufacturers warranty, many products have a 2 year warranty, call 01422 413 014 for more information.
What is the difference between Dual Motor, Single Motor and Intalift Rise and Recline Armchairs?
Single motor: Back rest reclines at the same time as leg rest rises. Dual motor: Legs can be raised independently of the back reclining. Intalift: Chair rises within its own footprint, leg rest and back can be operated independently.
Can you deliver and assemble my furniture?
Yes, select White Glove Delivery at the checkout. We will contact you to discuss a convenient time for delivery. See the info centre for more information.
Does this chair come assembled?
The chair is delivered partially built with minimal assembly required to complete the job.
- FREE on all orders over £36
- £3.99 on all orders under £36
- Within 7 working days
It is important that if delivery to your front door is not going to be suitable or you want the product placing in a particular room, then you need to use our white glove premium delivery service. Some larger items such as Scooters and chairs may be delivered to the kerb on a pallet. This is industry standard with all suppliers of these product types unless you pay for a White Glove Delivery. If you can not manage with this type of delivery then please upgrade your delivery service.
Next Day Delivery
- £5.99 on all orders
- Order before 4pm for delivery on the next working day (Monday to Friday)
- Orders placed over the weekend or on a Bank Holiday will be delivered on the next, following working day i.e. second working day from order
- Excludes the following regions - Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Isles, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands and Scilly Isles - delivery will be made in two working days for this service.
- £19.50 for all orders
- Order any time before Friday 4pm for delivery on Saturday
White Glove Delivery
- £80 for all orders
- £40 for and additional items
- £40 for removal of unwanted furniture
- Within 7-10 working days