Sport Rider Scooter
£3,240.00 Inc VAT
Want delivery tomorrow?
Order before 2 pm.
* Orders over £36: Free
* Orders under £36: £2.50
* Choose your delivery day options available
* Saturday delivery available
* Delivery only available on Mainland UK
- Top speed of 8mph*
- Up to 31 miles on full battery charge
- Rotating sport style seat with sliding and reclining facility
- Height adjustable headrest and width adjustable armrests
- Angle adjustable handle bars
- Throttle lever with automatic safe-braking system
- Additional Hand Brake for added security
- Telescopic front motorbike suspension
- Illuminated controls with a twin dial digital dash
- White Glove Delivery included in the price
The Drive DeVilbis Sport Rider is an exciting and dynamic scooter that draws inspiration from the motorcycle industry.
A maximum range of 28 miles or 31 miles (with larger batteries) on a full charge means longer journeys are no problem for the Sport Rider and the comfortable fully adjustable captain’s chair, telescopic front suspension and generous leg room ensure that every journey is a pleasure.
Powered via a throttle lever on the handle bars the scooter is fitted with an automatic safe braking system with a handbrake for additional safety. An anti-roll back system prevents the scooter from rolling back whilst on hills and a free wheel system allows you to manoeuvre the scooter without the power on.
Illuminated and easy to use LED controls, all-round lighting a large headlight, brake lights and front & rear indicators improve visibility when dark. The scooter is also fitted with twin adjustable rear view mirrors.
The Sport Rider is a striking machine with its chrome bumpers, handle bars and large wheels it is designed for the user that is looking for a more purposeful mobility scooter than normal
As part of the Livewell Today Care Promise, we feel that users of this scooter will benefit from having an engineered delivery. This service is included in the price shown, (usual cost £80).
|Description Sport Rider||Max Distance 28 Miles|
|Max Speed 8mph||Maximum weight capacity 180kg (28st)|
|Length 165cm (65")||Height 112cm (44")|
|Width 78cm (31")||Rotating Seat Yes|
|Weight 100kg (220lb)||Tyres Pneumatic|
|Anti-tip Wheels Yes||Front Suspension Yes|
|Rear Suspension Yes||Rear View Mirrors Yes x2|
|Indicators Yes||Lights Front & Rear|
|Speedo Yes||Trip Mode Yes|
|Hazard Warning Lights Yes||Removable Basket Optional Panier|
|Brake Type Electromagnetic||Handbrake Emergency Lever Brake|
|Clock Yes||Maximum gradient 10˚|
|Batteries Included Yes (2 x 70ah)||Warranty 12 Months|
|White Glove Delivery Included|
Q & A's
Is this product available with VAT Relief?
There is a simple form to complete at the checkout to receive VAT relief
What is the warranty on this product?
Everything has a minimum of 12 months manufacturers warranty, on some products this can be extended, call 01422 413 014 for more information or see the link in the info centre.
Is White Glove Service included in the price?
Yes, we feel all products of this type should be assembled & demonstrated. If you require next day delivery, please call us.
Will I always get the distance and speed advertised?
This depends on user's weight, terrain, charge & condition of the battery. All powered products advertise the maximum possible distance.
Is this scooter road legal, and do I need to register it with the DVLA?
Yes, although you do not pay vehicle tax, but you do need to register it. Visit the Info Centre for information on how to complete this form.
Do you offer insurance?
We offer full 3 months FREE insurance with no excess and 24/7 breakdown cover. You can extend this at a further cost if you wish. See our info centre for more information.
What is your returns policy?
Customers can return our products and get a full refund if they are in original packaging and condition. We can arrange collection if you prefer, for this we charge 10% of the original cost or £25, whichever is the greater. Charged delivery or included White Glove delivery charges are not refundable. Please see our returns policy in the info centre for more information.
You can choose your day of delivery at the checkout and if you order before 2pm Monday - Friday then deliveries can be made on the next working day.
- Free delivery in 1 - 3 days on orders over £36 (inc VAT)
- Free choose your delivery day on orders over £200 (Mon - Fri)
- Orders under £200, choose your delivery day for £4.50 (Mon - Fri)
- £2.50 for orders under £36 inc VAT
- Deliveries are to your front door (this is standard from all retailers)
White Glove Delivery Service for Larger Items
If delivery to your front door is not going to be suitable or you want the product placing in a particular room, then our white glove premium delivery service is perfect for you.
- White Glove Delivery, Build & Demonstrate £80 per item
- Removal of your old unwanted furniture - £45 per item
- Delivery usually within 3 - 5 working days
- Rise and Recline armchairs, beds or other large indoor furniture items will be positioned in a room of your choice
- Scooters, Powerchairs & Rising Armchairs are assembled and demonstrated
Read more about our deliveries by clicking here.