Sport Rider Road Mobility Scooter
£2,878.80 Inc VAT
- Top speed of 8mph*
- Up to 28 miles on full battery charge
- Rotating sport style seat with sliding and reclining facility
- Height adjustable headrest and width adjustable armrests
- Angle adjustable handle bars
- Throttle lever with automatic safe-braking system
- Additional Hand Brake for added security
- Telescopic front motorbike suspension
- Illuminated controls with a twin dial digital dash
- White Glove Delivery highly recommended
- Sport Rider does NOT include Pannier Storage box this must be purchased seperately
The Drive DeVilbiss Sport Rider is an exciting and dynamic scooter that draws inspiration from the motorcycle industry.
A maximum range of 28 miles or 31 miles (with larger batteries) on a full charge means longer trips are no problem for the Sport Rider and the comfortable fully adjustable captain’s chair, telescopic front suspension and generous legroom ensure that every time you travel it is a pleasure.
Powered via a throttle lever on the handlebars the scooter is fitted with an automatic safe braking system with a handbrake for additional safety. An anti-rollback system prevents the scooter from rolling back whilst on hills and a freewheel system allows you to manoeuvre the scooter without the power on.
Illuminated and easy to use LED controls, all-round lighting a large headlight, brake lights and front & rear indicators improve visibility when dark. The scooter is also fitted with twin adjustable rear view mirrors.
The Sport Rider is a striking machine with its chrome bumpers, handlebars and large wheels it is designed for the user that is looking for a more purposeful mobility scooter than normal
The Sport Rider is shown here with the optional lockable and removable rear pannier box
If you would like the Pannier box or the 31-mile range batteries, please call 01422 413 014
We highly recommend that you take advantage of our White Glove delivery, installation and demonstration service. If you prefer to use our free next day delivery option, please be aware that (as with other suppliers) this is a curbside delivery and your scooter will arrive on a pallet and require assembly.
|Length 165cm (65")||Width 78cm (31")|
|Tyres Pneumatic||Height 112cm (44")|
|Max Speed 8mph||Max Distance 28 Miles|
|Weight 100kg (220lb)||Maximum weight capacity 180kg (28st)|
|Maximum gradient 10˚||Warranty 12 Months|
Q & A's
Is this product available with VAT Relief?
There is a simple form to complete at the checkout to receive VAT relief
What is the warranty on this product?
Everything has a minimum of 12 months manufacturers warranty, many products have a 2 year warranty, call 01422 413 014 for more information.
Will I always get the distance and speed advertised?
This depends on user's weight, terrain, charge & condition of the battery. All powered products advertise the maximum possible distance.
Is this scooter road legal, and do I need to register it with the DVLA?
Yes, although you do not pay vehicle tax, but you do need to register it. Visit the Info Centre for information on how to complete this form.
Do you offer insurance?
We offer full 3 months FREE insurance with no excess and 24/7 breakdown cover. You can extend this at a further cost if you wish. See our info centre for more information.
Can you deliver and assemble my scooter?
Yes select White Glove Delivery at the checkout, we will call you to discuss a convenient time for delivery. See the info centre for more information.
What is your returns policy?
Customers can return our products and get a full refund if they are in original packaging and condition. We can arrange collection if you prefer, for this we charge 10% of the original cost or £25, whichever is the greater. Charged delivery or included White Glove delivery charges are not refundable. Please see our returns policy in the info centre for more information.
- FREE on all orders over £36
- £3.99 on all orders under £36
- Within 7 working days
It is important that if delivery to your front door is not going to be suitable or you want the product placing in a particular room, then you need to use our white glove premium delivery service. Some larger items such as Scooters and chairs may be delivered to the kerb on a pallet. This is industry standard with all suppliers of these product types unless you pay for a White Glove Delivery. If you can not manage with this type of delivery then please upgrade your delivery service.
Next Day Delivery
- £5.99 on all orders
- Order before 4pm for delivery on the next working day (Monday to Friday)
- Orders placed over the weekend or on a Bank Holiday will be delivered on the next, following working day i.e. second working day from order
- Excludes the following regions - Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Isles, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands and Scilly Isles - delivery will be made in two working days for this service.
- £19.50 for all orders
- Order any time before Friday 4pm for delivery on Saturday
White Glove Delivery
- £80 for all orders
- £40 for and additional items
- £40 for removal of unwanted furniture
- Within 7-10 working days