Spirit Aluminium Wheelchair
£322.92 Inc VAT
- Aluminium frame available in various colours
- One-touch adjustable armrests
- Folding frame with half-folding back mechanism
- Removable height adjustable footrests swing in and out, adjustable height armrests
- Stylish 24'' wheels, strong, resilient & lightweight plastic hand rim
- Padded nylon seat and back cushions with tension adjustable backrest.
- Solid puncture proof front and rear tyres
- Attendant or user accessible parking brakes on rear wheels
- Rear stepper tubes with integrated height adjustable anti-tip wheels
- Quick release rear wheels for easy storage and transportation
The Spirit wheelchair uses the latest in wheelchair design to produce an elegant yet highly practical wheelchair. The sculptured frame is constructed from lightweight aluminium for durability and responsiveness.
One touch adjustable armrests and swing out footrests which allow for easy transfers and comfort. The backrest is tension adjustable and the wheelchair is fitted with a padded nylon seat and back cushions.
Quick release rear wheels, a half folding back and swing out footrests make the Spirit wheelchair easy to transport and store. There is also an option to have lightweight and attractive Mag wheels (only available with the red version)
There are rear stepper tubes with integrated anti-tip wheels to make climbing kerbs and slopes up to 10° safe. The brakes on either side of the wheelchair are accessible by both the user and attendant.
Features we love
- Lightweight aluminium frame
- Easy transportation and storage
- Quick release solid rear wheels
- Tension adjustable backrest
|Description XSES18||Width (open) 71cm (28")|
|Width (closed) 32cm (13”)||Length 97cm (38")|
|Height 91cm (36")||Half Folding Back Yes|
|Seat width 45cm (18")||Seat length 40cm (16”)|
|Seat height 48cm (19")||Weight 15kg (33lb)|
|Weight capacity 115kg (18st)||Carry Weight 5.8Kg (13lb)|
|Maximum gradient 10°||Frame Aluminium|
|Available Colours Silver / Red / Blue||Padded Back Yes|
|Seat Cushion Yes||Tension Adjustable Backrest Yes|
|Tension Adjustable Seat Yes||Rear Pockets Yes|
|Removable Footrests Yes||Height Adjustable Foot Rests Yes|
|Adjustable Arm Rests Yes||Desk Style Armrests Yes|
|Elevating Leg Rest Avaiable No||Amputee Pads Available No|
|Headrest Available Yes||Ankle Strap Yes|
|Stepper Tubes Yes (Height Adjustable)||Anti-Tip Wheels Yes (Height Adjustable)|
|Quick Release Wheels Yes||Tyres Solid|
|Powerpacks Suitable Yes (Not U-Drive)||Warranty 12 Months|
Q & A's
What are Livewell's delivery charges?
Our weekday delivery is FREE if you spend over £36. There is also an option to select your preferred delivery date at the checkout.
Is this product available with VAT Relief?
There is a simple form to complete at the checkout to receive VAT relief
What is the warranty on this product?
Everything has a minimum of 12 months manufacturers warranty, many products have a 2 year warranty, call 01422 413 014 for more information.
Do you offer insurance?
We offer full 3 months FREE insurance with no excess and 24/7 breakdown cover. You can extend this at a further cost if you wish. See our info centre for more information.
What is your returns policy?
Customers can return our products and get a full refund if they are in original packaging and condition. We can arrange collection if you prefer, for this we charge 10% of the original cost or £25, whichever is the greater. Charged delivery or included White Glove delivery charges are not refundable. Please see our returns policy in the info centre for more information.
- FREE on all orders over £36
- £3.99 on all orders under £36
- Within 7 working days
It is important that if delivery to your front door is not going to be suitable or you want the product placing in a particular room, then you need to use our white glove premium delivery service. Some larger items such as Scooters and chairs may be delivered to the kerb on a pallet. This is industry standard with all suppliers of these product types unless you pay for a White Glove Delivery. If you can not manage with this type of delivery then please upgrade your delivery service.
Next Day Delivery
- £5.99 on all orders
- Order before 4pm for delivery on the next working day (Monday to Friday)
- Orders placed over the weekend or on a Bank Holiday will be delivered on the next, following working day i.e. second working day from order
- Excludes the following regions - Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Isles, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands and Scilly Isles - delivery will be made in two working days for this service.
- £19.50 for all orders
- Order any time before Friday 4pm for delivery on Saturday
White Glove Delivery
- £80 for all orders
- £40 for and additional items
- £40 for removal of unwanted furniture
- Within 7-10 working days