Sofia Single Motor Riser Recliner
£454.80 Inc VAT
- Button back design
- Single quiet motor
- Excellent snooze position
- 2 year warranty on wooden frame and electrical components
- Anti-entrapment sensors
- Ergonomically contoured seat and back
- Simple 2-button handset
- Two convenient side pockets for easy storage
- Protective, washable head and armrest covers
- Quality assured, meeting all relevant fire retardancy standards
The compact Sofia Riser Recliner is perfect for those with smaller physiques and the chair has reduced dimensions that allows the chair to fit into smaller rooms.
The Sofia has a traditional, soft and comfortable button back design and uses one motor to lift, rise and recline, it has an excellent snooze position for supreme comfort and relaxation. The back is ergonomically contoured and has padded upholstery for added comfort and support.
There are two pockets, one either side for easy storage, ideal for those that have limited mobility on one side.
The Sofia has a built-in battery backup; this allows the chair to be raised in an emergency situation such as when the power fails, or the plug has accidently been pulled out. The battery gives a one-time lift, meaning that users are not left stranded in their chair.
There are anti-entrapment sensors to prevent anything getting caught in the chairs mechanism.
This chair has a simple two button handset which is easy to understand and use, and there is a stitched handset holder to prevent loss or damage.
The Sofia has a maximum weight capacity of 115kg (18st)
|Description 922B||Width 86cm (34")|
|Depth 78cm (31")||Height 108cm (43")|
|Seat height 46cm (18")||Seat width 48cm (19")|
|Seat depth 46cm (18")||Weight capacity 115kg (18st)|
|Chair Type Single Motor||Handset 2-Button|
|Battery Back Up Yes||Anti-Entrapment Yes|
|Arm Rest Cover Yes||Headrest Cover Yes|
|Side Pocket Yes||Handset Holder Yes|
|Warranty 2 Yr Wooden Frame & Electrics|
Q & A's
Is this product available with VAT Relief?
There is a simple form to complete at the checkout to receive VAT relief
What is the warranty on this product?
Everything has a minimum of 12 months manufacturers warranty, many products have a 2 year warranty, call 01422 413 014 for more information.
What is the difference between Dual Motor, Single Motor and Intalift Rise and Recline Armchairs?
Single motor: Back rest reclines at the same time as leg rest rises. Dual motor: Legs can be raised independently of the back reclining. Intalift: Chair rises within its own footprint, leg rest and back can be operated independently.
Does this chair come assembled?
The chair is delivered partially built with minimal assembly required to complete the job.
What is your returns policy?
Customers can return our products and get a full refund if they are in original packaging and condition. We can arrange collection if you prefer, for this we charge 10% of the original cost or £25, whichever is the greater. Charged delivery or included White Glove delivery charges are not refundable. Please see our returns policy in the info centre for more information.
- FREE on all orders over £36
- £3.99 on all orders under £36
- Within 7 working days
It is important that if delivery to your front door is not going to be suitable or you want the product placing in a particular room, then you need to use our white glove premium delivery service. Some larger items such as Scooters and chairs may be delivered to the kerb on a pallet. This is industry standard with all suppliers of these product types unless you pay for a White Glove Delivery. If you can not manage with this type of delivery then please upgrade your delivery service.
Next Day Delivery
- £5.99 on all orders
- Order before 4pm for delivery on the next working day (Monday to Friday)
- Orders placed over the weekend or on a Bank Holiday will be delivered on the next, following working day i.e. second working day from order
- Excludes the following regions - Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Isles, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands and Scilly Isles - delivery will be made in two working days for this service.
- £19.50 for all orders
- Order any time before Friday 4pm for delivery on Saturday
White Glove Delivery
- £80 for all orders
- £40 for and additional items
- £40 for removal of unwanted furniture
- Within 7-10 working days