Sienna Single Motor Riser Recliner
£562.80 Inc VAT
- Early rise ottoman elevates legrest without the chair being fully reclined
- One single quiet motor activates a distinct lift, rest and recline action
- Ergonomically contoured seat and back and padded upholstery
- Excellent snooze position for supreme comfort and relaxation
- Fully padded chaise for increased comfort
- Two convenient side pockets for easy storage
- Protective, washable head and armrest covers
- Quality assured, meeting all relevant fire retardancy standards
The Sienna Riser Recliner is a comfortable, compact chair which is perfect for those with small to medium physiques.
Ideal for individuals who have difficulty standing up and sitting down due to restricted mobility caused by MS, Arthritis, Rheumatism & circulation problems.
The quiet motor enables a smooth and discreet operation providing distinct lift, rest and recline action with the early rise ottoman feature elevating the leg rest without the chair being fully reclined.
The Sienna incorporates a battery backup system that enables the seat to be raised or lowered in the event of a power failure, or the plug being accidently pulled out. There is also an anti-trap sensor to prevent anything getting caught in the chair's mechanism.
The handset is simple to operate, and there is a stitched handset holder to prevent loss or damage to the controller.
There are two convenient side pockets for easy storage and washable, protective headrest and armrest covers.
Available in 4 distinctive colours this beautiful chair not only looks good the chair also boasts a fully padded chaise and ergonomically contoured seat and back for extra comfort.
The maximum weight of this chair is 115kg (18 stone)
As with all chairs of this type, there is a small amount of assembly required if you don't like the thought of building your furniture then why not take advantage of our full delivery and build service.
|Description Sienna||Width 94cm (37")|
|Depth 83cm (33")||Height 113cm (45")|
|Seat height 47cm (18")||Seat width 48cm (19")|
|Seat depth 51cm (20")||Weight capacity 115kg (18st)|
|Chair Type Single Motor||Ottomon Feature Yes|
|Handset 2 Button||Battery Back Up Yes|
|Anti-Entrapment Yes||Side Pocket Yes|
|Handset Holder Stitched Holder||Warranty 2 Year|
Q & A's
Is this product available with VAT Relief?
There is a simple form to complete at the checkout to receive VAT relief
What is the warranty on this product?
Everything has a minimum of 12 months manufacturers warranty, many products have a 2 year warranty, call 01422 413 014 for more information.
What is the difference between Dual Motor, Single Motor and Intalift Rise and Recline Armchairs?
Single motor: Back rest reclines at the same time as leg rest rises. Dual motor: Legs can be raised independently of the back reclining. Intalift: Chair rises within its own footprint, leg rest and back can be operated independently.
Can you deliver and assemble my furniture?
Yes, select White Glove Delivery at the checkout. We will contact you to discuss a convenient time for delivery. See the info centre for more information.
Does this chair come assembled?
The chair is delivered partially built with minimal assembly required to complete the job.
What is your returns policy?
Customers can return our products and get a full refund if they are in original packaging and condition. We can arrange collection if you prefer, for this we charge 10% of the original cost or £25, whichever is the greater. Charged delivery or included White Glove delivery charges are not refundable. Please see our returns policy in the info centre for more information.
- FREE on all orders over £36
- £3.99 on all orders under £36
- Within 7 working days
It is important that if delivery to your front door is not going to be suitable or you want the product placing in a particular room, then you need to use our white glove premium delivery service. Some larger items such as Scooters and chairs may be delivered to the kerb on a pallet. This is industry standard with all suppliers of these product types unless you pay for a White Glove Delivery. If you can not manage with this type of delivery then please upgrade your delivery service.
Next Day Delivery
- £5.99 on all orders
- Order before 4pm for delivery on the next working day (Monday to Friday)
- Orders placed over the weekend or on a Bank Holiday will be delivered on the next, following working day i.e. second working day from order
- Excludes the following regions - Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Isles, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands and Scilly Isles - delivery will be made in two working days for this service.
- £19.50 for all orders
- Order any time before Friday 4pm for delivery on Saturday
White Glove Delivery
- £80 for all orders
- £40 for and additional items
- £40 for removal of unwanted furniture
- Within 7-10 working days