Shopper Superior Mobility Scooter
£625.32 Inc VAT
- Travelling speed of up to 4mph with a maximum range of up to 6miles when fully charged
- Height adjustable, hard wearing and fully cushioned profiled seat
- Plug and wire free connections for quick and simple assembling and dismantling
- Delta bars as standard for more comfortable use, ideal for users with arthritis
- Comfortable lightweight and rotating seat which swivels 360° for easy transfers on and off the scooter
- Fitted with reflectors and illuminated controls to improve outdoor visibility at dusk or when dark
- Grey puncture proof non marking tyres
- Easy to remove battery pack fitted with 2 x 12 Ah airline friendly batteries**
- Includes an on or off board charging facility as standard
The Shopper Superior Mobility Scooter offers superb comfort, style and performance. It has been based on our standard shopper mobility scooter with an improved design which includes a new sleek and modern base, delta type handle bars as standard for increased comfort and larger wheels for an increased ground clearance ideal when using it outdoors.
Designed for day trips the Shopper Superior Mobility Scooter will travel up to 6 miles when fully charged at speeds of up to 4mph making it an ideal scooter for local outdoor and indoor use.
If you do need to transport your mobility scooter you can have peace of mind that with the Shopper Superior you will be able to do so with ease, thanks to the easy to dismantle design it allows you to easily remove the battery pack and seat so that the base can be broken down into two easy to manage pieces, with the heaviest piece weighing only 14kgs (31lbs).
|Length 101cm (39.8")||Wheel Size 21cm (8.3")|
|Width 54cm (21")||Tyres Solid Puncture Proof|
|Height 92cm (36.2")||Max Speed 4mph|
|Seat Width 42cm (17")||Max Distance 6 Miles|
|Weight 91lbs (41kgs)||Ground Clearance 4.5cm (1.2")|
|Heaviest component 14kgs (31lbs)||Kerb Climbing Ability 3cm (1.2")|
|Maximum weight capacity 115kgs (18 Stone)||Maximum gradient 6°|
- FREE on all orders over £36
- £3.99 on all orders under £36
- Within 7 working days
It is important that if delivery to your front door is not going to be suitable or you want the product placing in a particular room, then you need to use our white glove premium delivery service. Some larger items such as Scooters and chairs may be delivered to the kerb on a pallet. This is industry standard with all suppliers of these product types unless you pay for a White Glove Delivery. If you can not manage with this type of delivery then please upgrade your delivery service.
Next Day Delivery
- £5.99 on all orders
- Order before 4pm for delivery on the next working day (Monday to Friday)
- Orders placed over the weekend or on a Bank Holiday will be delivered on the next, following working day i.e. second working day from order
- Excludes the following regions - Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Isles, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands and Scilly Isles - delivery will be made in two working days for this service.
- £19.50 for all orders
- Order any time before Friday 4pm for delivery on Saturday
White Glove Delivery
- £80 for all orders
- £40 for and additional items
- £40 for removal of unwanted furniture
- Within 7-10 working days