Shanklin Mobile Adjustable Legrest
£41.03 Inc VAT
- Raise and support legs while sitting
- Four 5cm (2") castors for ease of manoeuvring into position
- Horseshoe clips allow unit to be easily adjusted in both height and angle
- Padded and contoured calf support for even distribution of pressure in legs
- Vinyl upholstery is fire retardant to IGM source 5 and can be easily wiped clean
- Robust steel frame has a tough coating for durability
- Top size: 28cm x 50cm (11" x 19.7'')
- Accommodates chair height and pressure distribution requirements of legs/ankles
- Height adjustable between 39cm - 54cm (15" - 21")
- Maximum weight capacity 100kg (16st)
The Shanklin mobile footrest is designed to enable users to raise and support their legs while sitting. It comes with four 5cm (2") castors for ease of manoeuvring into position or out of the way for standing up from the chair.
Horseshoe clips allow the stool to be easily adjusted in both height and angle to accommodate chair height and pressure distribution requirements of legs/ankles. The padded and contoured calf support allows comfortable and even distribution of pressure in legs.
The Vinyl upholstery is fire retardant to IGM source 5 and can be easily wiped clean, whilst the robust steel frame has a tough coating for durability.
The height is adjustable between 39cm - 54cm (15" - 21") and the maximum weight capacity 100kg (16st)
|Minimum height 39cm (15")||Maximum height 54cm (21")|
|Top size 28cm - 50cm (11" - 19.7")||Castor size 5cm (2")|
|Weight capacity 100kg (16st)|
Q & A's
What are Livewell's delivery charges?
Our weekday delivery is FREE if you spend over £36. There is also an option to select your preferred delivery date at the checkout.
Is this product available with VAT Relief?
There is a simple form to complete at the checkout to receive VAT relief
What is the warranty on this product?
Everything has a minimum of 12 months manufacturers warranty, many products have a 2 year warranty, call 01422 413 014 for more information.
What is your returns policy?
Customers can return our products and get a full refund if they are in original packaging and condition. We can arrange collection if you prefer, for this we charge 10% of the original cost or £25, whichever is the greater. Charged delivery or included White Glove delivery charges are not refundable. Please see our returns policy in the info centre for more information.
- FREE on all orders over £36
- £3.99 on all orders under £36
- Within 7 working days
It is important that if delivery to your front door is not going to be suitable or you want the product placing in a particular room, then you need to use our white glove premium delivery service. Some larger items such as Scooters and chairs may be delivered to the kerb on a pallet. This is industry standard with all suppliers of these product types unless you pay for a White Glove Delivery. If you can not manage with this type of delivery then please upgrade your delivery service.
Next Day Delivery
- £5.99 on all orders
- Order before 4pm for delivery on the next working day (Monday to Friday)
- Orders placed over the weekend or on a Bank Holiday will be delivered on the next, following working day i.e. second working day from order
- Excludes the following regions - Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Isles, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands and Scilly Isles - delivery will be made in two working days for this service.
- £19.50 for all orders
- Order any time before Friday 4pm for delivery on Saturday
White Glove Delivery
- £80 for all orders
- £40 for and additional items
- £40 for removal of unwanted furniture
- Within 7-10 working days