Serena (Button Back) Riser Recliner
£498.00 Inc VAT
- Soft and comfortable button back design
- Early rise ottoman feature
- One motor activates a distinct lift, rest and recline action
- Excellent snooze position
- Two convenient side pockets for easy storage
- Protective, washable head and armrest covers
- Quality assured, meeting all relevant fire retardancy standards
- In-built fail safe battery back-up system
- Anti-entrapment sensors
- 2 year warranty on wooden frame and electrical components
The spacious Serena Rise & Recline Armchair features a traditional button back design and is ideal for most users, providing a high level of comfort.
The quiet motor enables a smooth and discreet operation providing distinct lift, rest and recline action with the early rise ottoman feature elevating the leg rest without the chair being fully reclined.
Available in 4 distinctive colours this beautiful chair not only looks good the chair also boasts a fully padded chaise and ergonomically contoured seat and back for extra comfort.
|Description 920B||Width 96cm (38")|
|Depth 91cm (36")||Height 109cm (43")|
|Seat height 45cm (19")||Seat width 54cm (21")|
|Seat depth 53cm (21")||Weight capacity 160kg (25st)|
|Chair Type Single Motor||Ottomon Feature Yes|
|Handset 2 Button||Battery Back Up Yes|
|Anti-Entrapment Yes||Arm Rest Cover Yes|
|Headrest Cover Yes||Side Pocket Yes|
|Handset Holder Yes||Warranty 2 Year on frame & electrics|
Q & A's
Is this product available with VAT Relief?
There is a simple form to complete at the checkout to receive VAT relief
What is the warranty on this product?
Everything has a minimum of 12 months manufacturers warranty, many products have a 2 year warranty, call 01422 413 014 for more information.
What is the difference between Dual Motor, Single Motor and Intalift Rise and Recline Armchairs?
Single motor: Back rest reclines at the same time as leg rest rises. Dual motor: Legs can be raised independently of the back reclining. Intalift: Chair rises within its own footprint, leg rest and back can be operated independently.
Does this chair come assembled?
The chair is delivered partially built with minimal assembly required to complete the job.
What is your returns policy?
Customers can return our products and get a full refund if they are in original packaging and condition. We can arrange collection if you prefer, for this we charge 10% of the original cost or £25, whichever is the greater. Charged delivery or included White Glove delivery charges are not refundable. Please see our returns policy in the info centre for more information.
- FREE on all orders over £36
- £2.50 on all orders under £36
- Within 7 working days
It is important that if delivery to your front door is not going to be suitable or you want the product placing in a particular room, then you need to use our white glove premium delivery service. Some larger items such as Scooters and chairs may be delivered to the kerb on a pallet. This is industry standard with all suppliers of these product types unless you pay for a White Glove Delivery. If you can not manage with this type of delivery then please upgrade your delivery service.
Next Day Delivery
- £5.99 on all orders
- Order before 2pm for delivery on the next working day (Monday to Friday)
- Orders placed over the weekend or on a Bank Holiday will be delivered on the next, following working day i.e. second working day from order
- Excludes the following regions - Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Isles, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands and Scilly Isles - delivery will be made in two working days for this service.
- £19.50 for all orders
- Order any time before Friday 2pm for delivery on Saturday
White Glove Delivery
- £80 for all orders
- £40 for and additional items
- £40 for removal of unwanted furniture
- Within 7-10 working days