K-Chair Aluminium Wheelchair
£466.80 Inc VAT
- Folding frame with removable footrests and half-folding back
- One touch adjustable padded desk-style armrests
- Padded seat and back cushions and a tension adjustable backrest
- Shock absorbing front castors and rear adjustable shock absorbers
- 24'' rear wheels (quick release) with hand rims, black puncture proof solid tyres and 6-position axle
- Height adjustable footrests with new easy to use pull up handle
- Height adjustable anti-tip wheels
- Stylish ergonomic hand grips
- Attendant or user accessible parking brakes on rear wheels
Designed with comfort, ease of use and safety in mind the Drive Devilbiss Self-Propelled K-Chair is one of the most feature rich wheelchairs available today.
Comfort is guaranteed with padded seat and back cushions, padded armrests and the tension adjustable backrest. The chair is also fitted with shock absorbing front castors and rear adjustable shock absorbers to improve the ride.
Fitted with 24" quick release rear wheels, a folding frame with removable footrests and half-folding back mechanism the K-chair is easy to transport and store. Transfers on and off the chair are facilitated by the height adjustable footrests fitted with a new, easy to use, pull up handle and one touch adjustable armrests.
Height adjustable anti-tip wheels facilitate safe curb-climbing for both attendant and independent users whilst the stylish ergonomic hand grips allow for safe handling by the attendant. Attendant or user accessible parking brakes on the rear wheels complete the safety features on the chair.
Features we love
- Shock absorbing front castors
- Rear adjustable shock absorbers
- Quick release rear wheels
- Tension adjustable backrest
|Description XSSW18||Width (open) 71cm (28”)|
|Width (closed) 32cm (13")||Length 97cm (38”)|
|Height 91cm (36”)||Half Folding Back Yes|
|Seat width 45cm (18")||Seat length 40cm (16”)|
|Seat height 48cm (19”)||Weight 15kg (33lb)|
|Weight capacity 115kg (18st)||Carry Weight 5.8kg (13lb)|
|Maximum gradient 10°||Frame Aluminium|
|Available Colours Blue / Red||Padded Back Yes|
|Seat Cushion Yes||Tension Adjustable Backrest Yes|
|Tension Adjustable Seat Yes||Removable Footrests Yes|
|Height Adjustable Foot Rests Yes||Adjustable Arm Rests Yes|
|Desk Style Armrests Yes||Elevating Leg Rest Avaiable Yes (ELR002)|
|Amputee Pads Available Yes (Z17950)||Headrest Available Yes|
|Ankle Strap Yes||Stepper Tubes Yes (height adjustable)|
|Anti-Tip Wheels Yes (height adjustable)||Quick Release Wheels Yes|
|Shock Absorbers Yes||Long Reach Brakes Yes|
|Tyres Solid||Wheel Size 24''|
|Powerpacks Suitable No||Warranty 12 Months|
Q & A's
What are Livewell's delivery charges?
Our weekday delivery is FREE if you spend over £36. There is also an option to select your preferred delivery date at the checkout.
Is this product available with VAT Relief?
There is a simple form to complete at the checkout to receive VAT relief
What is the warranty on this product?
Everything has a minimum of 12 months manufacturers warranty, many products have a 2 year warranty, call 01422 413 014 for more information.
Do you offer insurance?
We offer full 3 months FREE insurance with no excess and 24/7 breakdown cover. You can extend this at a further cost if you wish. See our info centre for more information.
What is your returns policy?
Customers can return our products and get a full refund if they are in original packaging and condition. We can arrange collection if you prefer, for this we charge 10% of the original cost or £25, whichever is the greater. Charged delivery or included White Glove delivery charges are not refundable. Please see our returns policy in the info centre for more information.
You can choose your day of delivery at the checkout and if you order before 2pm Monday - Friday then deliveries can be made on the next working day.
- Free delivery in 1 - 3 days on orders over £36 (inc VAT)
- Free choose your delivery day on orders over £200 (Mon - Fri)
- Orders under £200, choose your delivery day for £4.50 (Mon - Fri)
- £2.50 for orders under £36 inc VAT
- Deliveries are to your front door (this is standard from all retailers)
White Glove Delivery Service for Larger Items
If delivery to your front door is not going to be suitable or you want the product placing in a particular room, then our white glove premium delivery service is perfect for you.
- White Glove Delivery, Build & Demonstrate £80 per item
- Removal of your old unwanted furniture - £45 per item
- Delivery usually within 5 - 7 working days
- Rise and Recline armchairs, beds or other large indoor furniture items will be positioned in a room of your choice
- Scooters, Powerchairs & Rising Armchairs are assembled and demonstrated
Read more about our deliveries by clicking here.