Seattle Intalift Triple Motor Riser Recliner
£558.00 Inc VAT
- Classic armchair design with a traditional button back
- Full matching fabric cover on elevated inner frame
- Three motors
- Backrest can be positioned upright while leg rest is elevated
- Intalift mechanism will rise and tilt users to their feet using minimal space
- Safety mechanism minimises risk of trapping
- Excellent snooze position for supreme comfort and relaxation
- Quiet motors provide a smooth and discreet operation
- Ergonomically contoured seat and back and padded upholstery
- Fully padded chaise for increased comfort
The Seattle Intalift Chair is powered by three motors enabling the legrest to be elevated/lowered and backrest to be reclined independently to give the user more flexible support and comfort making the chair perfect for individuals who have difficulty standing up and sitting down due to restricted mobility. The simple to operate 5 button handset quietly moves the ergonomically contoured seat and back into position whilst the full matching fabric cover on the elevated inner frame ensures the chairs inner mechanics are not visible in any position.
Upholstered in luxurious Rembrandt fabric with a choice of 3 colours the Seattle fits perfectly for any room. This chair also has an excellent snooze position for supreme comfort and relaxation with quiet motors to provide a smooth and discreet operation.
An in-built safety mechanism minimises the risk of trapping and the fail safe battery back-up system enables the chair to be raised and lowered in the event of a power failure giving users supreme peace of mind.*
* Standard 9v Battery, not included
|Description ILR4||Width 80cm (31")|
|Depth 82cm (32")||Height 111cm (44")|
|Seat height 48cm (19")||Seat width 47cm (19")|
|Seat depth 50cm (20")||Weight capacity 150kg (23st)|
|Chair Type Intalift 3 Motors||Handset 5 Button|
|Battery Back Up Yes||Anti-Entrapment Yes|
|Handset Holder Stitched Holder||Warranty 2 Year|
Q & A's
Is this product available with VAT Relief?
There is a simple form to complete at the checkout to receive VAT relief
What is the warranty on this product?
Everything has a minimum of 12 months manufacturers warranty, many products have a 2 year warranty, call 01422 413 014 for more information.
What is the difference between Dual Motor, Single Motor and Intalift Rise and Recline Armchairs?
Single motor: Back rest reclines at the same time as leg rest rises. Dual motor: Legs can be raised independently of the back reclining. Intalift: Chair rises within its own footprint, leg rest and back can be operated independently.
Can you deliver and assemble my furniture?
Yes, select White Glove Delivery at the checkout. We will contact you to discuss a convenient time for delivery. See the info centre for more information.
What is your returns policy?
Customers can return our products and get a full refund if they are in original packaging and condition. We can arrange collection if you prefer, for this we charge 10% of the original cost or £25, whichever is the greater. Charged delivery or included White Glove delivery charges are not refundable. Please see our returns policy in the info centre for more information.
- FREE on all orders over £36
- £3.99 on all orders under £36
- Within 7 working days
It is important that if delivery to your front door is not going to be suitable or you want the product placing in a particular room, then you need to use our white glove premium delivery service. Some larger items such as Scooters and chairs may be delivered to the kerb on a pallet. This is industry standard with all suppliers of these product types unless you pay for a White Glove Delivery. If you can not manage with this type of delivery then please upgrade your delivery service.
Next Day Delivery
- £5.99 on all orders
- Order before 4pm for delivery on the next working day (Monday to Friday)
- Orders placed over the weekend or on a Bank Holiday will be delivered on the next, following working day i.e. second working day from order
- Excludes the following regions - Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Isles, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands and Scilly Isles - delivery will be made in two working days for this service.
- £19.50 for all orders
- Order any time before Friday 4pm for delivery on Saturday
White Glove Delivery
- £80 for all orders
- £40 for and additional items
- £40 for removal of unwanted furniture
- Within 7-10 working days