Scout 4 Scooter
£586.80 Inc VAT
- Top speed of 4mph*
- Maximum range of 10 miles*
- 360° rotating, comfortable & lightweight seat
- Removable battery pack
- On board and in house charging
- Automatic electromagnetic brake system
- Height adjustable seat
- Delta bars
- Easy to change body panels
- Easy tiller adjustment
The 10 mile range Scout 4 is available in Blue or Red and incorporates many new features which are normally only found on larger scooters.
The Scout 4 easily splits down into manageable parts to aid transportation and storage. Dismantling and assembly is really easy and only takes a minute, the heaviest part is only 16kg (35lb), and once broken down into parts it should fit most car boots.
When you are out and about the scooter has a top speed of 4 miles an hour and therefore fully legal to use on pavements, and with a range of 10 miles on a single charge it should see you good for shopping trips, rides around the park or full day trips out. With the Scout 4 having on and off-board charging, you won't have to worry about getting it out of your boot, or on holiday, driving it up to your hotel room simply to charge it up. Just leave the scooter in place and the battery pack simply lifts out to be charged wherever you like. The 2 x 12Ah batteries are airline friendly if you ever decide to use this scooter abroad and want to take it on a plane. There is a free wheel facility, this is essential as it allows you to push the scooter around without driving it, so great for moving the scooter around tight places such as your house or for manoeuvring the scooter when the battery is flat.
There is an automatic electromagnetic brake system, intelligently designed so users can stop quickly whether indoors or out and an Anti-roll back safety system stops the Scout 4 rolling backwards on hills.
The scooter has a maximum weight capacity of 130kg (20st) and with its height adjustable seat, delta bars and easily adjustable tiller, the Scout 4 should suit most users comfort requirements.
Other features standard on this scooter includes a 360-degree swivelling seat, removable front basket, anti-tip wheels and horn
This is a great scooter, ideal for many situations and with its fantastic 10-mile range, it really is a class leading mobility scooter that has features usually not found at this price point.
|Description MS008||Max Distance 10 Miles|
|Max Speed 4 Mph||Maximum weight capacity 135kg (20st)|
|Heaviest component 16kg (35lb)||Length 108cm (42.5")|
|Height 91cm (36")||Width 48cm (19")|
|Rotating Seat Yes||Height Adjustable Seat Yes|
|Delta Bars Yes||Weight 44kg (97lb)|
|Wheel Size 8''||Tyres Solid|
|Ground Clearance 6cm (2.5")||Kerb Climbing Ability 5cm (2")|
|Anti-tip Wheels Yes||Removable Basket Yes|
|Brake Type Electromagnetic||Maximum gradient 8˚|
|Batteries Included Yes (2x12ah)||Warranty 12 Months|
|White Glove Delivery Optional|
You can choose your day of delivery at the checkout and if you order before 2pm Monday - Friday then deliveries can be made on the next working day.
- Free delivery in 1 - 3 days on orders over £36 (inc VAT)
- Free choose your delivery day on orders over £200 (Mon - Fri)
- Orders under £200, choose your delivery day for £4.50 (Mon - Fri)
- £2.50 for orders under £36 inc VAT
- Deliveries are to your front door (this is standard from all retailers)
White Glove Delivery Service for Larger Items
If delivery to your front door is not going to be suitable or you want the product placing in a particular room, then our white glove premium delivery service is perfect for you.
- White Glove Delivery, Build & Demonstrate £80 per item
- Removal of your old unwanted furniture - £45 per item
- Delivery usually within 3 - 5 working days
- Rise and Recline armchairs, beds or other large indoor furniture items will be positioned in a room of your choice
- Scooters, Powerchairs & Rising Armchairs are assembled and demonstrated
Read more about our deliveries by clicking here.