Sasha Single Motor Riser Recliner
£442.80 Inc VAT
- Single quiet motor
- Excellent snooze position
- Ergonomically contoured seat and back
- Fully padded chaise for increased comfort
- Two convenient side pockets
- Protective, washable head and armrest covers
- Quality assured, meeting all relevant fire retardancy standards
- Maximum weight capacity 115kg (18st)
The Sasha Rise & Recline Armchair comes with a simple to operate two button controller and stitched handset holder to prevent loss or damage to the handset.
This beautiful chair has an excellent snooze position for supreme comfort and relaxation and also comes in an attractive and modern design to suit any decor.
As with all chairs of this type, there is a small amount of assembly required, if you don't like the thought of building your furniture then why not take advantage of our full delivery and build service.
If you need any more help or advice, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
|Description 925S||Width 82cm (32")|
|Depth 89cm (34")||Height 108cm (43")|
|Seat height 43cm (17")||Seat width 52cm (20")|
|Seat depth 51cm (20")||Weight capacity 115kg (18st)|
|Chair Type Single Motor||Handset 2-Button|
|Battery Back Up Yes||Anti-Entrapment Yes|
|Arm Rest Cover Yes||Headrest Cover Yes|
|Handset Holder Yes||Warranty 2 Yr Wooden Frame & Electrics|
Q & A's
What are Livewell's delivery charges?
Our weekday delivery is FREE if you spend over £36. There is also an option to select your preferred delivery date at the checkout.
Is this product available with VAT Relief?
There is a simple form to complete at the checkout to receive VAT relief
What is the warranty on this product?
Everything has a minimum of 12 months manufacturers warranty, many products have a 2 year warranty, call 01422 413 014 for more information.
What is the difference between Dual Motor, Single Motor and Intalift Rise and Recline Armchairs?
Single motor: Back rest reclines at the same time as leg rest rises. Dual motor: Legs can be raised independently of the back reclining. Intalift: Chair rises within its own footprint, leg rest and back can be operated independently.
Can you deliver and assemble my furniture?
Yes, select White Glove Delivery at the checkout. We will contact you to discuss a convenient time for delivery. See the info centre for more information.
What is your returns policy?
Customers can return our products and get a full refund if they are in original packaging and condition. We can arrange collection if you prefer, for this we charge 10% of the original cost or £25, whichever is the greater. Charged delivery or included White Glove delivery charges are not refundable. Please see our returns policy in the info centre for more information.
- FREE on all orders over £36
- £3.99 on all orders under £36
- Within 7 working days
It is important that if delivery to your front door is not going to be suitable or you want the product placing in a particular room, then you need to use our white glove premium delivery service. Some larger items such as Scooters and chairs may be delivered to the kerb on a pallet. This is industry standard with all suppliers of these product types unless you pay for a White Glove Delivery. If you can not manage with this type of delivery then please upgrade your delivery service.
Next Day Delivery
- £5.99 on all orders
- Order before 4pm for delivery on the next working day (Monday to Friday)
- Orders placed over the weekend or on a Bank Holiday will be delivered on the next, following working day i.e. second working day from order
- Excludes the following regions - Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Isles, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands and Scilly Isles - delivery will be made in two working days for this service.
- £19.50 for all orders
- Order any time before Friday 4pm for delivery on Saturday
White Glove Delivery
- £80 for all orders
- £40 for and additional items
- £40 for removal of unwanted furniture
- Within 7-10 working days