Rotating Seat Bath Stool
£29.99 Inc VAT
- Rotating seat reduces twisting and reaching
- Rotating top of the seat can be removed for easy cleaning
- Simple, push button height adjustment in 2cm (1") increments
- Suction style non-slip, non-marking feet
- Smooth, accessible surfaces for ease of cleaning
- Easy tool free assembly
- Stool can be flat packed for storage
- Weight capacity 135kg (21st)
This bath stool has a rotating seat which reduces twisting and reaching while in the shower and so provides added manoeuvrability. It is ideal for individuals who have balance or mobility issues to assist them when in the shower or bath.
The rotating top of the seat can be removed for easy cleaning and there is a simple, push button height adjustment in 2cm (1") increments for adapting to bath, shower and user requirements.
The suction style non-slip, non-marking feet provide additional stability and there are smooth, accessible surfaces for ease of cleaning.
|Description 12004SWIVKDR||Seat width 30cm (12”)|
|Seat depth 30cm (12”)||Seat height min 34cm (13.5”)|
|Seat height max 52cm (20.5”)||Width 33cm (13”)|
|Depth 33cm (13”)||Weight 2kg (4lb)|
|Maximum weight capacity 135kg (21st)|
Q & A's
Is this product available with VAT Relief?
There is a simple form to complete at the checkout to receive VAT relief
What is the warranty on this product?
Everything has a minimum of 12 months manufacturers warranty, many products have a 2 year warranty, call 01422 413 014 for more information.
How much is delivery?
Delivery of this product is £2.50, but if you spend over £36 then delivery Monday - Friday is FREE.
What is your returns policy?
Customers can return our products and get a full refund if they are in original packaging and condition. We can arrange collection if you prefer, for this we charge 10% of the original cost or £25, whichever is the greater. Charged delivery or included White Glove delivery charges are not refundable. Please see our returns policy in the info centre for more information.
- FREE on all orders over £36
- £3.99 on all orders under £36
- Within 7 working days
It is important that if delivery to your front door is not going to be suitable or you want the product placing in a particular room, then you need to use our white glove premium delivery service. Some larger items such as Scooters and chairs may be delivered to the kerb on a pallet. This is industry standard with all suppliers of these product types unless you pay for a White Glove Delivery. If you can not manage with this type of delivery then please upgrade your delivery service.
Next Day Delivery
- £5.99 on all orders
- Order before 4pm for delivery on the next working day (Monday to Friday)
- Orders placed over the weekend or on a Bank Holiday will be delivered on the next, following working day i.e. second working day from order
- Excludes the following regions - Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Isles, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands and Scilly Isles - delivery will be made in two working days for this service.
- £19.50 for all orders
- Order any time before Friday 4pm for delivery on Saturday
White Glove Delivery
- £80 for all orders
- £40 for and additional items
- £40 for removal of unwanted furniture
- Within 7-10 working days