Roomba Indoor Rollator
£89.99 Inc VAT
- Finished in contrasting black and white
- Soft foamed rubber handlebar
- Full length brake handle for one hand operation
- Very narrow with a width of only 57cm (22'')
- Foldable and locks when folded up for easy handling
- Aluminium frame weighs only 5.6kg (with basket and tray)
- Practical tray with a built in cup holder
- Includes a textile basket to keep essentials handy
- Perfect for narrow spaces
The Roomba is finished in contrasting black and white paint and has been developed for indoor use.
A full-length handlebar is made from soft foamed rubber which provides a comfortable grip; there is also a full-length brake handle that is suitable for one hand operation (e.g. by persons suffering from Hemiplegia).
This Rollator is very narrow with a width of only 57cm (22”) and is ideally suited for use in tight spaces.
The Roomba is foldable for easy storage and transportation and locks when folded up for easy handling.
One of the great features of this rollator is that it is extremely lightweight, the aluminium frame weighs only 5.6kg (with basket and tray).
The Roomba comes included with a practical tray that has a built in cup holder to avoid spillages and raised edges to prevent dropping items
Finally, there is also a textile basket to keep essentials handy.
|Description Roomba Indoor Rollator||Width 57cm (24”)|
|Depth 55cm (22”)||Height min 81cm (32”)|
|Height max 94cm (37”)||Weight 6kg (13lb)|
|Width between hand grips 46cm (18”)||Weight capacity 100kg (16st)|
Q & A's
What are Livewell's delivery charges?
Our weekday delivery is FREE if you spend over £36. There is also an option to select your preferred delivery date at the checkout.
Is this product available with VAT Relief?
There is a simple form to complete at the checkout to receive VAT relief
What is the warranty on this product?
Everything has a minimum of 12 months manufacturers warranty, many products have a 2 year warranty, call 01422 413 014 for more information.
- FREE on all orders over £36
- £3.99 on all orders under £36
- Within 7 working days
It is important that if delivery to your front door is not going to be suitable or you want the product placing in a particular room, then you need to use our white glove premium delivery service. Some larger items such as Scooters and chairs may be delivered to the kerb on a pallet. This is industry standard with all suppliers of these product types unless you pay for a White Glove Delivery. If you can not manage with this type of delivery then please upgrade your delivery service.
Next Day Delivery
- £5.99 on all orders
- Order before 4pm for delivery on the next working day (Monday to Friday)
- Orders placed over the weekend or on a Bank Holiday will be delivered on the next, following working day i.e. second working day from order
- Excludes the following regions - Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Isles, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands and Scilly Isles - delivery will be made in two working days for this service.
- £19.50 for all orders
- Order any time before Friday 4pm for delivery on Saturday
White Glove Delivery
- £80 for all orders
- £40 for and additional items
- £40 for removal of unwanted furniture
- Within 7-10 working days