Rollator with Height Adjustable Seat
£77.99 Inc VAT
- Features both seat and handle height adjustment
- Rustproof aluminium frame
- Anatomically designed, latex free handles
- Lockable arthritic friendly looped cable brakes
- Padded seat
- Curved and padded backrest
- Easy fold mechanism
- Swivelling front wheels increase manoeuvrability
- Solid 19cm (7.5'') puncture proof tyres
The R8HA is available in metallic red or electric blue and featuring a height adjustable seat and adjustable handle heights this Rollator is one of the easiest to adjust to your requirements.
The padded seat flips up to allow access to the bag and to facilitate folding which is made even easier with the easy fold mechanism employed by the rollator.
Arthritic friendly looped cable brakes activate effortlessly and are lockable for additional safety when seated or resting. The brakes are looped underneath the anatomically contoured hand grips which are latex free for a smooth, non-irritable grip.
Swivelling front wheels give increased manoeuvrability making this rollator perfect for a stroll in the park or even a walk round the supermarket.
Manufactured from rust free aluminium the frame is lightweight and sturdy.
|Description R8(BL/RD) HA||Width 64cm (25”)|
|Depth 69 - 75cm (27 - 31”)||Height min 79cm (31”)|
|Height max 99cm (39”)||Weight 7kg (15lb)|
|Seat width 34cm (13”)||Seat depth 31cm (12”)|
|Seat height min 48cm (19”)||Seat height max 58cm (23”)|
|Weight capacity 135kg (21st)|
Q & A's
What is your returns policy?
Customers can return our products and get a full refund if they are in original packaging and condition. We can arrange collection if you prefer, for this we charge 10% of the original cost or £25, whichever is the greater. Charged delivery or included White Glove delivery charges are not refundable. Please see our returns policy in the info centre for more information.
- FREE on all orders over £36
- £3.99 on all orders under £36
- Within 7 working days
It is important that if delivery to your front door is not going to be suitable or you want the product placing in a particular room, then you need to use our white glove premium delivery service. Some larger items such as Scooters and chairs may be delivered to the kerb on a pallet. This is industry standard with all suppliers of these product types unless you pay for a White Glove Delivery. If you can not manage with this type of delivery then please upgrade your delivery service.
Next Day Delivery
- £5.99 on all orders
- Order before 4pm for delivery on the next working day (Monday to Friday)
- Orders placed over the weekend or on a Bank Holiday will be delivered on the next, following working day i.e. second working day from order
- Excludes the following regions - Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Isles, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands and Scilly Isles - delivery will be made in two working days for this service.
- £19.50 for all orders
- Order any time before Friday 4pm for delivery on Saturday
White Glove Delivery
- £80 for all orders
- £40 for and additional items
- £40 for removal of unwanted furniture
- Within 7-10 working days