Do not throw away any packaging if you are thinking of returning an item to us. We can NOT accept back anything that is not in original packaging and you will not be able to return your item to us.
Please read the returns policy carefully.
We try and make the whole process of buying and returning products as easy as possible, we want our customers to be 100% happy. We do not enjoy having to charge a customer for an item that they want to return but do not want to add extra costs to the original price to cover occasional returns, we do not make a profit on returns.
If a customer returns an item themselves, we do not charge an admin or restocking fee and refund 100% of the buying price.
We prefer customers to arrange their own returns and if this is done no returns charge will be made, (Except in the case of the White Glove Delivery). Please call us for a returns number and ensure the product is packaged as it was delivered to you. We suggest using a returns company like My hermes (www.myhermes.co.uk), as we have found these to offer the best value.
If you decide within the 28 days cooling off period that you simply do not wish to retain the goods or wish to exchange the goods, then they must be returned to us undamaged and unused in a re-saleable condition. They must be in their original packaging where possible with labels intact. Please note: if the goods are damaged or faulty we will replace them at no cost to our customer.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept any mistakes made on your behalf outside the 28 day cooling off period due to incorrect buying if for example a product will not fit or you do not like the product or colour. Please ensure you are happy with the product within 28 days and that you do not throw away any packaging until you are sure that you want to keep the product. We can not accept back any product without all of its original packagings.
The following minimum costs will ALWAYS apply for us to collect a product that you want to return.
• £25 or 10% of the selling cost (whichever is the higher) on any product
The following minimum costs will ALWAYS apply for White Glove Delivery and Collections
Please be aware that part of the White Glove Service involves disposing of the packaging, by removing it they are doing their job, however, if they do this you CAN NOT RETURN the product to us so if you have any doubts at all you must ask them to leave the packaging.
• The White Glove service is non-refundable and the returns charge for the product applies as above (or £90 whichever is the higher). If you require our White Glove team to collect your item there will be a further charge of £90.
• On products returned that include a White Glove delivery service within the price, the returns cost is £90 + £25 or 10% of the original sales value (whichever is the higher). If you require our White Glove team to collect your item there will be a further charge of £90.
• If you ask the White Glove Delivery Team to return the product with them at the point of delivery, and they can fit this into their schedule then only a single charge of £90 will be incurred. However, this must be arranged with the White Glove Team at the point of delivery.
• All returns from any non UK Mainland address are subject to a minimum £100 returns fee.
We can only take products back that are in their original boxes and in the same condition they were delivered in.
Please only send back a product in a condition that you would be happy with if you were buying it new. Every product is inspected before a refund can be made and although we will refund this as quickly as possible it can take up to 7 working days during busy periods.
We incur charges for customers returning goods by our suppliers, we cover this cost when a customer arranges the return. We do not cover this cost if we arrange the return on behalf of the customer.
If Livewell Today arranges a return and the customer is not available for the arranged collection, then, unfortunately, we will have to make a further charge so that we can cover further incurred costs.
If a customer does return a product in a none re-salable condition, the suppliers of that good will not accept it, and the return to the customer will be at the customer's expense and we will have to take this payment before the goods are sent back. When returning goods we recommend taking out insurance with the carrier company as if they are damaged in transit, this is between you and your courier service.
The following conditions will apply
• If the item is damaged or lost whilst in your care (including with your carrier), your right to a money back guarantee is waived.
• If the product has been taken out of its packaging and assembled or used, and not in perfect condition then your money back guarantee is waived.
• Once the purchase has been returned to our Warehouse and inspected your money will be refunded, less the returns carriage charge.
All you have to do to arrange a return is to give our customer service department informing you of your wishes on 01422 413 014, we will then inform you of the cost (if we are collecting), we will email you a returns number, that needs to be placed on the outside of the packaging.
If the returns number is not placed on the outside of the packaging, then we will not know when your item has been delivered back to the warehouse, and we can not guarantee a refund. It is best to send us a tracking number so that we can ensure it is returned and speak to the relevant supplier when it has been delivered back to us.
If you have any questions about our deliveries or returns please don't hesitate to give us a call, we do not want to make it difficult or expensive to return items to us. We are not asking customers to cover the cost that we have incurred making the deliveries, only the cost for returning the items.
If your product has been damaged in transit or is faulty then we will always replace it free of charge without any return carriage costs, we will not accept it back without supplying a replacement.
If on receipt of authorised returned goods we find the packaging, goods or that parts are missing, then we will make a charge for damaged or missing parts which may affect the amount that we refund to you.
Please contact us on 01422 413 014 if you would like any more information on any part of our returns policy.