Refurbished Style Portable Mobility Scooter
£418.80 Inc VAT
- As the item is REFURBISHED it might have slight cosmetic damage but has been fully tested and has passed QC
- Quickly dismantles into five sections for travel and transportation
- Easy to manage, lightweight and portable design with the heaviest piece weighing only 15kgs
- Battery pack lifts on and off allowing it to be taken indoors for charging
- When fully charged, travels up to 10 miles
- Delta type handle bars make it comfortable to use
- Rotating seat with flip up armrests allow for a safe and easy transfer
- Airline Friendly Batteries Suitable for Air Travel
All of our refurbished scooters feature a level of cosmetic damage; a scratch, scrape or possibly the odd dent! However all our refurbished lines are assessed to be fully functional and offer incredible savings over the 'brand new' price, often savings hundreds of pounds. Each item is tested, checked, re-tested and then boxed by one of our professionals so you can enjoy your new item with confidence and assurance that the item will suit your needs.
Your refurbished item will also come with a six month guarantee for complete peace of mind.
The Style Mobility Scooter features a portable design that can be easily lifted in and out of your car boot, providing a convenient solution for travel and transport, allowing you to keep your independence. The car boot scooter can be quickly dismantled into five easy to manage pieces and with the heaviest section weighing only 15kgs it is light enough for most users to lift straight into the car.
The battery pack on the style portable mobility scooter can be effortlessly lifted on and off the scooter allowing you to take it indoors to charge, perfect for when space is limited in your home. When the battery is fully charged the Style Mobility Scooter will travel up to 10 miles, which is plenty of battery life to allow you to travel to and from your local shops or to enjoy an afternoon out with family. To keep the battery healthy on your mobility scooter we recommend that it should be charged at least once a week, even when not in use and allways re-charge it after use.
To provide easy access to and from your scooter the seat on the Style Mobility Scooter can be rotated 360°'s and the flip up armrests allow you to transfer to and from your scooter safely and easily. As well as a comfortable seat the Style Scooter also includes delta type handle bars making it easier to control especially for users who suffer with joint pain.
|Length 108cm (42.5”)||Wheel Size 8"|
|Width 48cm (19”)||Tyres Solid|
|Height 91cm (36”)||Max Speed 4mph|
|Seat Width 42cm (16")||Max Distance 10 Miles|
|Seat Depth 35cm (13")||Weight 43kgs (95lbs)|
|Ground Clearance 2.5"||Heaviest component 15.8kg (34.7lbs)|
|Maximum weight capacity 130kgs (20 stone)||Maximum gradient 8°|
|Warranty 6 Months|
Q & A's
What are Livewell's delivery charges?
Our weekday delivery is FREE if you spend over £36. There is also an option to select your preferred delivery date at the checkout.
Is this product available with VAT Relief?
There is a simple form to complete at the checkout to receive VAT relief
What is the warranty on this product?
Everything has a minimum of 12 months manufacturers warranty, many products have a 2 year warranty, call 01422 413 014 for more information.
Can you deliver and assemble my furniture?
Yes, select White Glove Delivery at the checkout. We will contact you to discuss a convenient time for delivery. See the info centre for more information.
Can you deliver and assemble my scooter?
Yes select White Glove Delivery at the checkout, we will call you to discuss a convenient time for delivery. See the info centre for more information.
What is your returns policy?
Customers can return our products and get a full refund if they are in original packaging and condition. We can arrange collection if you prefer, for this we charge 10% of the original cost or £25, whichever is the greater. Charged delivery or included White Glove delivery charges are not refundable. Please see our returns policy in the info centre for more information.
Can you charge this scooter for a standard plug socket?
Yes, this scooter just requires a standard UK plug socket, some of our scooters have off board charging, this allows the scooter to stay in the garage or car and the battery be brought into the house for charging.
- FREE on all orders over £36
- £3.99 on all orders under £36
- Within 7 working days
It is important that if delivery to your front door is not going to be suitable or you want the product placing in a particular room, then you need to use our white glove premium delivery service. Some larger items such as Scooters and chairs may be delivered to the kerb on a pallet. This is industry standard with all suppliers of these product types unless you pay for a White Glove Delivery. If you can not manage with this type of delivery then please upgrade your delivery service.
Next Day Delivery
- £5.99 on all orders
- Order before 4pm for delivery on the next working day (Monday to Friday)
- Orders placed over the weekend or on a Bank Holiday will be delivered on the next, following working day i.e. second working day from order
- Excludes the following regions - Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Isles, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands and Scilly Isles - delivery will be made in two working days for this service.
- £19.50 for all orders
- Order any time before Friday 4pm for delivery on Saturday
White Glove Delivery
- £80 for all orders
- £40 for and additional items
- £40 for removal of unwanted furniture
- Within 7-10 working days