Refurbished Penrith Dual Motor Riser Recliner
£358.80 Inc VAT
- Dual Motor allowas legs to raise independently of back
- Luxury soft touch fabric
- Simple to operate handset
- Safety key built into the hand controller
- Supreme comfort snooze position
- Side pocket and fabric hook for handset
- Weight capacity 135Kg (21 Stone)
- 6 month Warranty
- Optional White Glove Delivery
All of our refurbished scooters feature a level of cosmetic damage; a scratch, scrape or possibly the odd dent! However all our refurbished lines are assessed to be fully functional and offer incredible savings over the 'brand new' price, often savings hundreds of pounds. Each item is tested, checked, re-tested and then boxed by one of our professionals so you can enjoy your new item with confidence and assurance that the item will suit your needs.
Your refurbished item will also come with a six month guarantee for complete peace of mind.
The Penrith Dual Motor Rise and Recliner allows your legs to be raised and the backrest reclined independently, ideal for watching TV with your feet up or having a mid-afternoon snoozes, in fact, this chair reclines further than almost any in our range, going almost flat. Quiet motors provide a discreet and smooth operation that effortlessly enables users to stand up or sit down. The high standing position gives users confidence when both entering and exiting the chair.
The Penrith is supremely comfortable and is upholstered in a lovely soft fabric with a choice of colours (Chocolate, Beige or Mink). The seat is ergonomically contoured and as with the back, there is added padding for extra comfort.
The hand controller itself is very easy to use with four buttons that control all the chairs functions, there is a handy loop holder stitched into the chair side which is designed to hold the controller within arms reach; there is also a side pocket, perfect for storing small items.
As with all chairs of this type, there is a small amount of assembly required. if you don't like the thought of building your furniture or are not able to move this chair into or around your house then why not take advantage of our full delivery and build service that can be selected at the checkout.
The Livewell Exclusive Penrith Rise and Recliner comes with our Extended 2 Year Warranty; this is a true the testament to our commitment to durability and quality products that won’t let you down.
|Weight Capacity 135Kg (21 Stone)||Width 97cm|
|Depth 90cm||Height 109cm|
|Seat height 51cm||Seat width 55cm|
|Seat depth 48cm||Handset 4 Button|
|Side Pocket Yes||Handset Holder Yes|
|Warranty 6 months|
Q & A's
Is this product available with VAT Relief?
There is a simple form to complete at the checkout to receive VAT relief
- FREE on all orders over £36
- £3.99 on all orders under £36
- Within 7 working days
It is important that if delivery to your front door is not going to be suitable or you want the product placing in a particular room, then you need to use our white glove premium delivery service. Some larger items such as Scooters and chairs may be delivered to the kerb on a pallet. This is industry standard with all suppliers of these product types unless you pay for a White Glove Delivery. If you can not manage with this type of delivery then please upgrade your delivery service.
Next Day Delivery
- £5.99 on all orders
- Order before 4pm for delivery on the next working day (Monday to Friday)
- Orders placed over the weekend or on a Bank Holiday will be delivered on the next, following working day i.e. second working day from order
- Excludes the following regions - Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Isles, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands and Scilly Isles - delivery will be made in two working days for this service.
- £19.50 for all orders
- Order any time before Friday 4pm for delivery on Saturday
White Glove Delivery
- £80 for all orders
- £40 for and additional items
- £40 for removal of unwanted furniture
- Within 7-10 working days