Queen Anne Fireside Chair
- The high back and elegant padded wings provide extra support, comfort & protection against draughts for the head, neck and shoulders
- Luxury tapered seat cushion and an inviting back cushion
- Cushioned armrests
- Fine fillings ensure that you are nestled in comfort
- The seat cushions are reversible
- Sturdy frame for maximum stability
- Fully sprung platform
- All fabrics and foams meet the relevant UK Furniture and Fire Regulations
- Optional Stool Available
The Queen Anne chair has been designed with the elderly in mind, offering fireside elegance with excellent head, neck and lumbar support.
This chair has a fully sprung platform, luxury tapered seat cushion and an inviting back cushion which will provide many an hour of great comfort and support.
The cushioned armrests provide additional comfort for user, fine fillings ensure that you are nestled in comfort.
The seat cushions are reversible for even wear and removable for easy cleaning. Built on the sturdiest of frames for maximum stability, represents an important safety feature
The high back and elegant padded wings provide extra support, comfort & protection against draughts for the head, neck and shoulders
Available in a choice of Biscuit, Crimson and Sage the chair has a matching footstool available, click here, to take a look.
|Description FSC009SA||Width 74cm (29”)|
|Depth 79cm (31")||Height 99cm (39")|
|Seat height 48cm (19”)||Seat width 42cm - 47cm (17” - 19”)|
|Seat depth 48cm (19”)||Weight capacity 115kg (18st)|
|Chair Type Firseside||Fabric Luxurious Rembrandt Fabric|
|Warranty 12 Months|
Q & A's
What is the warranty on this product?
Everything has a minimum of 12 months manufacturers warranty, many products have a 2 year warranty, call 01422 413 014 for more information.
What is your returns policy?
Customers can return our products and get a full refund if they are in original packaging and condition. We can arrange collection if you prefer, for this we charge 10% of the original cost or £25, whichever is the greater. Charged delivery or included White Glove delivery charges are not refundable. Please see our returns policy in the info centre for more information.
- FREE on all orders over £36
- £3.99 on all orders under £36
- Within 7 working days
It is important that if delivery to your front door is not going to be suitable or you want the product placing in a particular room, then you need to use our white glove premium delivery service. Some larger items such as Scooters and chairs may be delivered to the kerb on a pallet. This is industry standard with all suppliers of these product types unless you pay for a White Glove Delivery. If you can not manage with this type of delivery then please upgrade your delivery service.
Next Day Delivery
- £5.99 on all orders
- Order before 4pm for delivery on the next working day (Monday to Friday)
- Orders placed over the weekend or on a Bank Holiday will be delivered on the next, following working day i.e. second working day from order
- Excludes the following regions - Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Isles, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands and Scilly Isles - delivery will be made in two working days for this service.
- £19.50 for all orders
- Order any time before Friday 4pm for delivery on Saturday
White Glove Delivery
- £80 for all orders
- £40 for and additional items
- £40 for removal of unwanted furniture
- Within 7-10 working days