£14.39 Inc VAT
- Chrome plated for durability
- Constructed from lightweight aluminium
- Simple height adjustment
- Extra grip, rubber ferrules provide stability
- Particularly suitable for negotiating stairs
- Maximum weight capacity 127kg (20st)
- Replacement ferrules are available
This Quad cane has a smaller base (14cm x 14cm (5.5" x 5.5")) and is particularly suitable for negotiating stairs.
The swan shaped curved neck on the shaft allows a user to place their weight directly over the stick and through to the base for increased safety. It is constructed from hardwearing yet lightweight aluminium and is chrome plated on the base for durability.
There is a simple e-clip height adjustment from 72cm - 98cm (28" - 39") which allows adaptability for different users.
There are extra grip, rubber ferrules on all four legs provide stability and the maximum weight capacity is127kg (20st).
If needed replacement ferrules are available (product code FER16)
Q & A's
Is this product available with VAT Relief?
There is a simple form to complete at the checkout to receive VAT relief
What is the warranty on this product?
Everything has a minimum of 12 months manufacturers warranty, many products have a 2 year warranty, call 01422 413 014 for more information.
How much is delivery?
Delivery of this product is £2.50, but if you spend over £36 then delivery Monday - Friday is FREE.
- FREE on all orders over £36
- £3.99 on all orders under £36
- Within 7 working days
It is important that if delivery to your front door is not going to be suitable or you want the product placing in a particular room, then you need to use our white glove premium delivery service. Some larger items such as Scooters and chairs may be delivered to the kerb on a pallet. This is industry standard with all suppliers of these product types unless you pay for a White Glove Delivery. If you can not manage with this type of delivery then please upgrade your delivery service.
Next Day Delivery
- £5.99 on all orders
- Order before 4pm for delivery on the next working day (Monday to Friday)
- Orders placed over the weekend or on a Bank Holiday will be delivered on the next, following working day i.e. second working day from order
- Excludes the following regions - Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Isles, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands and Scilly Isles - delivery will be made in two working days for this service.
- £19.50 for all orders
- Order any time before Friday 4pm for delivery on Saturday
White Glove Delivery
- £80 for all orders
- £40 for and additional items
- £40 for removal of unwanted furniture
- Within 7-10 working days