Purley Half Toilet Frame
£15.59 Inc VAT
- Robust steel frame
- Ideal where space is limited
- Hard-wearing, Duradip• peel-resistant plastic coating
- Frame can be positioned on left or right of the toilet
- Supplied with 4 pre-drilled holes
- Low maintenance, easy-wipe surfaces
- Suitable for thermal decontamination
The Purley Half Toilet Frame is a robust steel frame that fits on one side of the toilet bowl to provide support when getting on and off the toilet. Manufactured from hard-wearing, Duradip• peel-resistant plastic coating which combats corrosion.
Supplied with 4 pre-drilled holes to allow permanent floor fixture the frame can be positioned on the left or right of the toilet and is ideal where space is limited or toilet is too close to the wall for standard surround toilet frames to fit.
Low maintenance, easy-wipe surfaces make the frame easy to clean and is also suitable for thermal decontamination in automated washing machines.
|Description Purley Half Toilet Frame||Width 26cm (10”)|
|Depth 53cm (21”)||Height 73cm (29”)|
|Maximum weight capacity 190kg (30st)|
Q & A's
Is this product available with VAT Relief?
There is a simple form to complete at the checkout to receive VAT relief
What is the warranty on this product?
Everything has a minimum of 12 months manufacturers warranty, many products have a 2 year warranty, call 01422 413 014 for more information.
How much is delivery?
Delivery of this product is £2.50, but if you spend over £36 then delivery Monday - Friday is FREE.
What is your returns policy?
Customers can return our products and get a full refund if they are in original packaging and condition. We can arrange collection if you prefer, for this we charge 10% of the original cost or £25, whichever is the greater. Charged delivery or included White Glove delivery charges are not refundable. Please see our returns policy in the info centre for more information.
- FREE on all orders over £36
- £3.99 on all orders under £36
- Within 7 working days
It is important that if delivery to your front door is not going to be suitable or you want the product placing in a particular room, then you need to use our white glove premium delivery service. Some larger items such as Scooters and chairs may be delivered to the kerb on a pallet. This is industry standard with all suppliers of these product types unless you pay for a White Glove Delivery. If you can not manage with this type of delivery then please upgrade your delivery service.
Next Day Delivery
- £5.99 on all orders
- Order before 4pm for delivery on the next working day (Monday to Friday)
- Orders placed over the weekend or on a Bank Holiday will be delivered on the next, following working day i.e. second working day from order
- Excludes the following regions - Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Isles, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands and Scilly Isles - delivery will be made in two working days for this service.
- £19.50 for all orders
- Order any time before Friday 4pm for delivery on Saturday
White Glove Delivery
- £80 for all orders
- £40 for and additional items
- £40 for removal of unwanted furniture
- Within 7-10 working days