Prism Sport Scooter
£880.80 Inc VAT
Want delivery tomorrow?
Order before 2 pm.
* Orders over £36: Free
* Orders under £36: £2.50
* Choose your delivery day options available
* Saturday delivery available
* Delivery only available on Mainland UK
- Top speed of 4mph
- Maximum range of 12 miles on full battery charge
- Wireless connector for quick and simple split apart for easy transportation
- Improved styling and appealing body design
- Comfortable Bosun seat which swivels 360 for easy transfers
- On board and in house charging as standard
- Intelligent electromagnetic brake system
- Removable seat, fold down tiller and integral lifting handles
- Height adjustable seat to suit individual user requirements
- Width and angle adjustable flip up armrests for easy transfers
The Prism Sport is a higher specified scooter than the Prism 4, however, it builds on the performance and reliability of this very popular scooter range.
On a full battery charge, the Prism Sport will travel 12 miles and has variable speed control of up to 4mph, it is ideal around the shops and supermarkets. With the speed being limited to 4mph it is legal to drive this scooter on the pavement, and as it splits down in seconds into separate parts for transportation, the Prism Sport is perfect for trips away.
There is a comfortable Bosun seat which makes those longer trips more enjoyable, and for easy transfers on and off the scooter, the chair swivels 360 degrees. The seat is adjustable up and down and the tiller tilts and the arms are adjustable in both width and angle, all users whatever their size should find the perfect driving position.
This scooter has onboard and off board charging, this means that if the car is kept in the boot of your car, you do not have to get it out to charge up the scooter. Instead, there is a battery pack that is easy to remove and is fitted with 2 x 20 Ah airline friendly batteries. The batteries are included with this scooter and the charge of those batteries is displayed on an easy to read LED display on the dashboard.
For safety, the Prism Sport has Anti-tip wheels and an Anti-Roll back system, stopping the scooter rolling backwards on hills. For use in low light conditions, there is a light on the tiller and a horn to warn those around you of your presence.
To enable a user to manoeuvre the scooter around without getting on and driving it, or when the battery is flat, there is the essential free-wheeling mode.
Other features on this scooter include a front removable storage basket, mud flaps, large 22cm grey solid tyres with great ground clearance and a weight capacity of 135kg (21st). The heaviest component when the scooter is split into sections is 29kg (66lb).
This fantastic scooter is perfect for those users requiring an extended distance and slightly larger frame than that offered by the Prism 4.
|Description Prism Sport||Max Distance 12 Miles|
|Max Speed 4 Mph||Maximum weight capacity 135kg (21st)|
|Heaviest component 29kg (66Ibs)||Length 104cm (41")|
|Height 90cm (36")||Width 55cm (22")|
|Rotating Seat Yes||Height Adjustable Seat Yes|
|Weight 52kg (113lb)||Wheel Size 9''|
|Tyres Solid||Ground Clearance 110mm / 2.2''|
|Kerb Climbing Ability 40mm / 1.5''||Anti-tip Wheels Yes|
|Lights Front||Removable Basket Yes|
|Brake Type Electromagnetic||Maximum gradient 8˚|
|Batteries Included Yes 2x 20Ah)||Warranty 12 Months|
|White Glove Delivery Optional|
Q & A's
What are Livewell's delivery charges?
Our weekday delivery is FREE if you spend over £36, better still you can select your preferred delivery date at the checkout.
Is this product available with VAT Relief?
There is a simple form to complete at the checkout to receive VAT relief
What is the warranty on this product?
Everything has a minimum of 12 months manufacturers warranty, on some products this can be extended, call 01422 413 014 for more information or see the link in the info centre.
Will I always get the distance and speed advertised?
This depends on user's weight, terrain, charge & condition of the battery. All powered products advertise the maximum possible distance.
Can this scooter be used on the road, does it need registering?
This is a class 2 scooter and can not be used on the road (except where there isn't a pavement) and you do NOT need to register this scooter.
Can you deliver and assemble my scooter?
Yes select White Glove Delivery at the checkout, we will call you to discuss a convenient time for delivery. See the info centre for more information.
What is your returns policy?
Customers can return our products and get a full refund if they are in original packaging and condition. We can arrange collection if you prefer, for this we charge 10% of the original cost or £25, whichever is the greater. Charged delivery or included White Glove delivery charges are not refundable. Please see our returns policy in the info centre for more information.
You can choose your day of delivery at the checkout and if you order before 2pm Monday - Friday then deliveries can be made on the next working day.
- Free delivery in 1 - 3 days on orders over £36 (inc VAT)
- Free choose your delivery day on orders over £200 (Mon - Fri)
- Orders under £200, choose your delivery day for £4.50 (Mon - Fri)
- £2.50 for orders under £36 inc VAT
- Deliveries are to your front door (this is standard from all retailers)
White Glove Delivery Service for Larger Items
If delivery to your front door is not going to be suitable or you want the product placing in a particular room, then our white glove premium delivery service is perfect for you.
- White Glove Delivery, Build & Demonstrate £80 per item
- Removal of your old unwanted furniture - £45 per item
- Delivery usually within 3 - 5 working days
- Rise and Recline armchairs, beds or other large indoor furniture items will be positioned in a room of your choice
- Scooters, Powerchairs & Rising Armchairs are assembled and demonstrated
Read more about our deliveries by clicking here.