Premier Bathe Reclining Bath Lift
£190.80 Inc VAT
- Backrest reclines to a market leading 50º
- Front cut-out in seat improves access for personal hygiene
- Very low seat travel of 6cm (2.4”) & Record seat height of 48cm (18.9”)
- White covers included as standard
- Weighs only 9.3kg (20.5lb)
- Separates easily into 2 lightweight sections
- 4 quick-release suction feet
- Emergency stop button incorporated into hand control.
- Quick to recharge & foldable hand control
- Built-in safety feature prevents bath lift from lowering without sufficient charge to return it to top of bath
If you are looking for a reclining bathlift, we genuinely believe the Premier Bathe Bathlift is quite simply the best bathlift available in the market today.
As a result of years of development and German engineering, this ultra modern bathlift offers a list of features as long as your arm!
Developed with the help of Nursing Professionals, it includes several excellent new features. It reaches a record high seat height of 48cm and is the lightest bathlift on the market at only 9.3kg. The backrest reclines to a market leading 50°, and at 6cm the Premier Bathe is the lowest model on the market.
The Premier Bathe is a market leading product at a truly exceptional price; we believe this bathlift will offer you all the features you require and more.
The Livewell Exclusive Premier Bathe comes with our Extended 2 Year Warranty; this is a true the testament to our commitment to durability and quality products that won’t let you down.
|Overall length (with backrest in a reclined position) 83cm (33”)||Overall width (seat inc side flaps) 70cm (28”)|
|Seat width 35cm (14”)||Seat depth 42cm (17”)|
|Overall length of seat 57cm (22”)||Seat height min 6cm (2.5”)|
|Seat height max 48cm (19”)||Height of backrest 64cm (25”)|
|Width of backrest 32cm - 36cm (13” - 14”)||Backrest reclines 50°|
|Width of baseplate 31cm (12”)||Length of baseplate 56cm (22”)|
|Total weight (exc hand control) 9kg (21lb)||Maximum weight capacity 140kg (22st)|
Q & A's
What are Livewell's delivery charges?
Our weekday delivery is FREE if you spend over £36. There is also an option to select your preferred delivery date at the checkout.
Is this product available with VAT Relief?
There is a simple form to complete at the checkout to receive VAT relief
What is the warranty on this product?
Everything has a minimum of 12 months manufacturers warranty, many products have a 2 year warranty, call 01422 413 014 for more information.
What is your returns policy?
Customers can return our products and get a full refund if they are in original packaging and condition. We can arrange collection if you prefer, for this we charge 10% of the original cost or £25, whichever is the greater. Charged delivery or included White Glove delivery charges are not refundable. Please see our returns policy in the info centre for more information.
You can choose your day of delivery at the checkout and if you order before 2pm Monday - Friday then deliveries can be made on the next working day.
- Free delivery in 1 - 3 days on orders over £36 (inc VAT)
- Free choose your delivery day on orders over £200 (Mon - Fri)
- Orders under £200, choose your delivery day for £4.50 (Mon - Fri)
- £2.50 for orders under £36 inc VAT
- Deliveries are to your front door (this is standard from all retailers)
White Glove Delivery Service for Larger Items
If delivery to your front door is not going to be suitable or you want the product placing in a particular room, then our white glove premium delivery service is perfect for you.
- White Glove Delivery, Build & Demonstrate £80 per item
- Removal of your old unwanted furniture - £45 per item
- Delivery usually within 5 - 7 working days
- Rise and Recline armchairs, beds or other large indoor furniture items will be positioned in a room of your choice
- Scooters, Powerchairs & Rising Armchairs are assembled and demonstrated
Read more about our deliveries by clicking here.