£29.99 Inc VAT
- Allows close access to bathroom basins/work surfaces e.g. kitchen worktops
- Range of models available with varying levels of support
- Manufactured in high grade steel for sturdy stability
- Adjust in height with e-clips, front to back bracing struts for additional strength
- Splayed legs provide additional stability
- Substantial seating, good support, angled for improved posture and ease of standing
- Padded foam upholstery covered with heat-sealed PVC, waterproof, easy wipe clean
- Conforms to all fire regulations
- Extension legs are chrome plated and fitted with non-slip, non-marking ferrules
- Coated with Duradip• peel proof, rust resistant plastic for durability
These Perching Stools allow close access to bathroom basins and work surfaces e.g. kitchen worktops.
Available in a range of models available with varying levels of support - Please select the option you require from the drop down menu.
These stools are manufactured in high-grade steel for sturdy stability and are coated with Duradip® which is a peel proof rust resistant plastic, giving great durability
The models easily adjust in height with e-clips to accommodate different users and all have front to back bracing struts for additional strength, splayed legs provide additional stability.
There is a substantial seating area which offers good support and is angled for improved posture and ease of standing, the padded upholstery is made from foam covered, heat sealed PVC giving great comfort, they are waterproof and so easy to wipe clean, whilst conforming to required fire regulations
The extension legs are chrome plated for durability and are fitted with non-slip, non-marking ferrules for secure grip
The stools are available in either brown or white upholstery
This product is manufactured to order and may take up to 7 working days for delivery, please choose 2-3 days delivery at the checkout and we will contact you to confirm a delivery date.
|Width 58cm (23")||Depth 41cm (16")|
|Seat width 34cm (13")||Seat depth 28cm (11")|
|Seat height min 53cm (21")||Seat height max 69cm (27")|
|Width between arms 51cm (20") (Where applicable)||Weight capacity 165kg (26st)|
|Weight 4Kg - 5Kg|
Q & A's
Is this product available with VAT Relief?
There is a simple form to complete at the checkout to receive VAT relief
What is the warranty on this product?
Everything has a minimum of 12 months manufacturers warranty, many products have a 2 year warranty, call 01422 413 014 for more information.
How long will my delivery take?
This product is manufactured to order, delivery can take 5-7 days although we will endeavour to ensure you get your item as fast as we can and we will call you to advise on the delivery details.
- FREE on all orders over £36
- £3.99 on all orders under £36
- Within 7 working days
It is important that if delivery to your front door is not going to be suitable or you want the product placing in a particular room, then you need to use our white glove premium delivery service. Some larger items such as Scooters and chairs may be delivered to the kerb on a pallet. This is industry standard with all suppliers of these product types unless you pay for a White Glove Delivery. If you can not manage with this type of delivery then please upgrade your delivery service.
Next Day Delivery
- £5.99 on all orders
- Order before 4pm for delivery on the next working day (Monday to Friday)
- Orders placed over the weekend or on a Bank Holiday will be delivered on the next, following working day i.e. second working day from order
- Excludes the following regions - Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Isles, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands and Scilly Isles - delivery will be made in two working days for this service.
- £19.50 for all orders
- Order any time before Friday 4pm for delivery on Saturday
White Glove Delivery
- £80 for all orders
- £40 for and additional items
- £40 for removal of unwanted furniture
- Within 7-10 working days