£154.80 Inc VAT
- Designed to give postural support for a child in the bath or shower
- Durable plastic frame is lightweight for carrying with easy to clean surfaces
- Soft fabric gives comfortable support and is easily removable for machine washing
- Seat fabric can be slipped off to bathe a child sitting on bottom of bath, supported by the chair back
- Seat and back are angle adjustable and have five angle adjustments at 0, 22.2, 45, 67.5 & 90 to suit postural support requirements of user
- Adjustable slip resistant legs increase stability and raise chair up to 18cm (7'') to facilitate transfers and accommodate carer's ideal working height
- Height can be adjusted with child in chair for ultimate flexibility
- Uni-Bars allow seat and back angle adjustments to be made effortlessly and tool free with one hand
- Leg straps enable abduction and adduction for optimum postural control
- Two positioning straps secure child for safety
|Weight Capacity Small 30kg (5st) / Medium 60kg (9.5st) / Large 80kg (12.5st)||Seat Height Min 5cm - 18cm (2" - 7"|
|Seat Depth 33cm (13") - 42cm(16.5)||Seat Width 37cm (14.5"|
|Seat height min 5cm - 18cm (2" - 7")||Height of backrest 45cm (18")|
|Maximum weight capacity Small 30kg (5st) / Medium 60kg (9.5st) / Large 80kg (12.5st)|
Q & A's
What are Livewell's delivery charges?
Our weekday delivery is FREE if you spend over £36. There is also an option to select your preferred delivery date at the checkout.
Is this product available with VAT Relief?
There is a simple form to complete at the checkout to receive VAT relief
What is the warranty on this product?
Everything has a minimum of 12 months manufacturers warranty, many products have a 2 year warranty, call 01422 413 014 for more information.
Does this chair come assembled?
The chair is delivered partially built with minimal assembly required to complete the job.
What is your returns policy?
Customers can return our products and get a full refund if they are in original packaging and condition. We can arrange collection if you prefer, for this we charge 10% of the original cost or £25, whichever is the greater. Charged delivery or included White Glove delivery charges are not refundable. Please see our returns policy in the info centre for more information.
- FREE on all orders over £36
- £3.99 on all orders under £36
- Within 7 working days
It is important that if delivery to your front door is not going to be suitable or you want the product placing in a particular room, then you need to use our white glove premium delivery service. Some larger items such as Scooters and chairs may be delivered to the kerb on a pallet. This is industry standard with all suppliers of these product types unless you pay for a White Glove Delivery. If you can not manage with this type of delivery then please upgrade your delivery service.
Next Day Delivery
- £5.99 on all orders
- Order before 4pm for delivery on the next working day (Monday to Friday)
- Orders placed over the weekend or on a Bank Holiday will be delivered on the next, following working day i.e. second working day from order
- Excludes the following regions - Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Isles, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands and Scilly Isles - delivery will be made in two working days for this service.
- £19.50 for all orders
- Order any time before Friday 4pm for delivery on Saturday
White Glove Delivery
- £80 for all orders
- £40 for and additional items
- £40 for removal of unwanted furniture
- Within 7-10 working days