Norfolk Stair Rail Support
£15.60 Inc VAT
- User can hold both rails for added safety
- Coated with Duradip® tough, peel resistant white plastic
- Movable head flange for any angle or position
- 3 fixing holes in each flange allow secure fitting
The Norfolk Stair Rail enables extra handrail to be fitted on opposite side to existing stair rail. The user can hold both rails for added safety whilst ascending or descending stairs.
They are made from sturdy steel tubing, 2.6cm (1") in diameter, and coated with Duradip® tough, peel resistant white plastic for durability.
They have a movable head flange (for any angle or position) which attaches to the handrail and 2 stem flanged fittings fit to tread and rise of stairs.
3 stem flanged fittings are also available for extra stable fit to tread and rise of stairs and to the wall, there are 3 fixing holes in each flange allow secure fitting
The handrails have a smooth, easily wiped clean surfaces
Overall height: 88cm (34.6")
You can choose your day of delivery at the checkout and if you order before 2pm Monday - Friday then deliveries can be made on the next working day.
- Free delivery in 1 - 3 days on orders over £36 (inc VAT)
- Free choose your delivery day on orders over £200 (Mon - Fri)
- Orders under £200, choose your delivery day for £4.50 (Mon - Fri)
- £2.50 for orders under £36 inc VAT
- Deliveries are to your front door (this is standard from all retailers)
White Glove Delivery Service for Larger Items
If delivery to your front door is not going to be suitable or you want the product placing in a particular room, then our white glove premium delivery service is perfect for you.
- White Glove Delivery, Build & Demonstrate £80 per item
- Removal of your old unwanted furniture - £45 per item
- Delivery usually within 3 - 5 working days
- Rise and Recline armchairs, beds or other large indoor furniture items will be positioned in a room of your choice
- Scooters, Powerchairs & Rising Armchairs are assembled and demonstrated
Read more about our deliveries by clicking here.