Norfolk Stair Rail Support
£11.99 Inc VAT
- User can hold both rails for added safety
- Coated with Duradip® tough, peel resistant white plastic
- Movable head flange for any angle or position
- 3 fixing holes in each flange allow secure fitting
The Norfolk Stair Rail enables extra handrail to be fitted on opposite side to existing stair rail. The user can hold both rails for added safety whilst ascending or descending stairs.
They are made from sturdy steel tubing, 2.6cm (1") in diameter, and coated with Duradip® tough, peel resistant white plastic for durability.
They have a movable head flange (for any angle or position) which attaches to the handrail and 2 stem flanged fittings fit to tread and rise of stairs.
3 stem flanged fittings are also available for extra stable fit to tread and rise of stairs and to the wall, there are 3 fixing holes in each flange allow secure fitting
The handrails have a smooth, easily wiped clean surfaces
Overall height: 88cm (34.6")
Q & A's
Is this product available with VAT Relief?
There is a simple form to complete at the checkout to receive VAT relief
How much is delivery?
Delivery of this product is £2.50, but if you spend over £36 then delivery Monday - Friday is FREE.
- FREE on all orders over £36
- £3.99 on all orders under £36
- Within 7 working days
It is important that if delivery to your front door is not going to be suitable or you want the product placing in a particular room, then you need to use our white glove premium delivery service. Some larger items such as Scooters and chairs may be delivered to the kerb on a pallet. This is industry standard with all suppliers of these product types unless you pay for a White Glove Delivery. If you can not manage with this type of delivery then please upgrade your delivery service.
Next Day Delivery
- £5.99 on all orders
- Order before 4pm for delivery on the next working day (Monday to Friday)
- Orders placed over the weekend or on a Bank Holiday will be delivered on the next, following working day i.e. second working day from order
- Excludes the following regions - Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Isles, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands and Scilly Isles - delivery will be made in two working days for this service.
- £19.50 for all orders
- Order any time before Friday 4pm for delivery on Saturday
White Glove Delivery
- £80 for all orders
- £40 for and additional items
- £40 for removal of unwanted furniture
- Within 7-10 working days