£178.80 Inc VAT
- Lightweight aluminium frame
- Suitable for use in tight spaces with a caster fork design
- Internally routed brake cables
- Push button height adjustment on handles
- Cross brace design for added stability
- Folds with one hand to a compact size
- Integral seat handle
- Large 25cm (10'') front casters
- Indoor and outdoor use
- Removable zippered storage bag
SAVE 10% - HURRY, OFFER ENDS SOON
WAS £139 / NOW £125.10
The Nitro Rollator has a lightweight aluminium frame which has been designed for easy manoeuvrability and comes in four sizes, Petite, Standard, Tall and Bariatric, so there is a Nitro Rollator for everyone.
This rollator, as well as looking good, is suitable for use in tight spaces with a caster fork design that enhances turning radius.
For added safety, there are internally routed brake cables, and the handle height is adjusted by using the push buttons on the handles. For added stability, there is a cross brace design, and it easily folds with one hand to a compact size for storage and portability. The Integral seat handle serves as a useful handgrip for pulling rollator when used as a shopper or for carrying when folded.
The front wheels are large 25cm (10”) with casters for easy manoeuvrability. Rear stepper tubes facilitate safe curb-climbing.
This lightweight walking frame is suitable for indoor and outdoor use. When you are out and about, there is a removable zippered storage bag for storing shopping items and essentials.A plastic clip holds the rollator closed when the frame is folded for easy handling.
For comfort, the Nitro has a back support, and the height easily adjusts with a tool-free thumb screw. The soft, flexible backrest provides comfort and security while seated.
The Nitro Tall is suitable for users to 6'0" and above
The Nitro HD has a higher weight capacity of 32st (203kg) - Click Here to View
The Nitro Mini is ideal for users 5'2" and below
Please see our video for more information.
|Width 59cm (23”)||Depth 48cm - 70cm|
|Height min 71 - 91cm||Height max 80 - 97cm|
|Weight 8kg||Seat width 46cm (18”)|
|Seat depth 20cm - 26cm||Seat height min 46 - 60cm|
|Seat height max 46 - 60cm||Weight capacity 135kg (21st)|
Nitro Tall Rollator in Red
|Description RTL10266-T||Width 58cm (23")|
|Depth 70cm (27.75)||Height min 91cm (36")|
|Height max 104cm (41")||Weight 8kg (17.5lb)|
|Seat width 46cm (18")||Seat depth 21.5cm (8.5")|
|Seat height min 60cm (23.6")||Seat height max 60cm (23.6")|
|Weight capacity 136kg (21st)||Compatability 6' Tall and Above|
Q & A's
What are Livewell's delivery charges?
Our weekday delivery is FREE if you spend over £36. There is also an option to select your preferred delivery date at the checkout.
Is this product available with VAT Relief?
There is a simple form to complete at the checkout to receive VAT relief
What is the warranty on this product?
Everything has a minimum of 12 months manufacturers warranty, many products have a 2 year warranty, call 01422 413 014 for more information.
What is your returns policy?
Customers can return our products and get a full refund if they are in original packaging and condition. We can arrange collection if you prefer, for this we charge 10% of the original cost or £25, whichever is the greater. Charged delivery or included White Glove delivery charges are not refundable. Please see our returns policy in the info centre for more information.
You can choose your day of delivery at the checkout and if you order before 2pm Monday - Friday then deliveries can be made on the next working day.
- Free delivery in 1 - 3 days on orders over £36 (inc VAT)
- Free choose your delivery day on orders over £200 (Mon - Fri)
- Orders under £200, choose your delivery day for £4.50 (Mon - Fri)
- £2.50 for orders under £36 inc VAT
- Deliveries are to your front door (this is standard from all retailers)
White Glove Delivery Service for Larger Items
If delivery to your front door is not going to be suitable or you want the product placing in a particular room, then our white glove premium delivery service is perfect for you.
- White Glove Delivery, Build & Demonstrate £80 per item
- Removal of your old unwanted furniture - £45 per item
- Delivery usually within 5 - 7 working days
- Rise and Recline armchairs, beds or other large indoor furniture items will be positioned in a room of your choice
- Scooters, Powerchairs & Rising Armchairs are assembled and demonstrated
Read more about our deliveries by clicking here.