Nevada Dual Motor Riser Recliner
£634.80 Inc VAT
- Dual motor model
- Backrest can be positioned upright while legrest is elevated
- Three tier waterfall back design
- Quiet motors provide a smooth and discreet operation
- Excellent snooze position for supreme comfort and relaxation
- Two convenient side pockets for easy storage
- Ergonomically contoured seat and back and padded upholstery
- Quality assured, meeting all relevant fire retardancy standards
- Built in Safety Key to prevent accidental movement / entrapment
The Nevada Dual Motor Rise and Recliner allows your legs to be raised and the backrest reclined independently, ideal for watching TV with your feet up or having a mid-afternoon snooze. The chair has quiet motors that provide a discreet and smooth operation that effortlessly enables users to stand up or sit down.
The Nevada is very comfortable having an ergonomically contoured seat and back with padded upholstery for added comfort.
The hand controller has a safety key that stops involuntary movement and entrapment, also very handy if there small grandchildren around the house! The hand controller itself is very easy to use with four buttons, one for each function.
There is a battery backup fail safe system. This system allows the chair to rise if there is a power failure or the plug has accidentally been removed. This feature is essential for those that really struggle to stand, and could otherwise become trapped in the chair.
There is a maximum weight capacity of 23 stone.
Also available in a petite size.
|Width 86cm (34")||Depth 94cm (37")|
|Height 110cm (44")||Seat height 48cm (19")|
|Seat width 51cm (20")||Seat depth 54cm (21")|
|Weight capacity 150kg (23st)||Petite Version Available Yes|
|Chair Type Dual Motor||Handset 4 Button|
|Battery Back Up Yes||Anti-Entrapment Yes|
|Fabric Rembrandt fabric||Side Pocket Yes|
|Warranty 2 Year|
Q & A's
Is this product available with VAT Relief?
There is a simple form to complete at the checkout to receive VAT relief
What is the warranty on this product?
Everything has a minimum of 12 months manufacturers warranty, many products have a 2 year warranty, call 01422 413 014 for more information.
What is the difference between Dual Motor, Single Motor and Intalift Rise and Recline Armchairs?
Single motor: Back rest reclines at the same time as leg rest rises. Dual motor: Legs can be raised independently of the back reclining. Intalift: Chair rises within its own footprint, leg rest and back can be operated independently.
What is your returns policy?
Customers can return our products and get a full refund if they are in original packaging and condition. We can arrange collection if you prefer, for this we charge 10% of the original cost or £25, whichever is the greater. Charged delivery or included White Glove delivery charges are not refundable. Please see our returns policy in the info centre for more information.
- FREE on all orders over £36
- £3.99 on all orders under £36
- Within 7 working days
It is important that if delivery to your front door is not going to be suitable or you want the product placing in a particular room, then you need to use our white glove premium delivery service. Some larger items such as Scooters and chairs may be delivered to the kerb on a pallet. This is industry standard with all suppliers of these product types unless you pay for a White Glove Delivery. If you can not manage with this type of delivery then please upgrade your delivery service.
Next Day Delivery
- £5.99 on all orders
- Order before 4pm for delivery on the next working day (Monday to Friday)
- Orders placed over the weekend or on a Bank Holiday will be delivered on the next, following working day i.e. second working day from order
- Excludes the following regions - Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Isles, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands and Scilly Isles - delivery will be made in two working days for this service.
- £19.50 for all orders
- Order any time before Friday 4pm for delivery on Saturday
White Glove Delivery
- £80 for all orders
- £40 for and additional items
- £40 for removal of unwanted furniture
- Within 7-10 working days