Multi-Functional Hiking Pole
- Ideal in any weather
- Convenient for all grounds, ice, snow, mud or dry
- Height Adjustable
- Lightweight Aluminium frame
- Multi-positioned LED light built into the handle
- Easy twist lock system
- Wrist strap
- Built in Compass
The Multi-Functional Hiking Pole has a shock absorbing ferrule to help reduce fatigue on any elevation, provide noticeable stability, and reduce stress that can accumulate in the wrists, feet, legs, knees and back.
This fantastic hiking pole is available in black and Includes a shock absorbing ferrule which can help to reduce fatigue on any elevation. It provides noticeable stability, and reduce stress that can accumulate in the wrists, feet, legs, knees and back; it is Ideal for any weather
The hiking pole is perfect if you want to stay active but want more support
It is height adjustable from 69cm to 135cm.
There is an adjustable multi-positioned LED light built into the handle for better visibility at night.
The Lightweight aluminium frame and PVC ergonomic handle with high-Density Foam Grip Extension; this is a perfect companion for weekend hiking trips or everyday use when out and about.
There is an easy twist lock system and Removable trekking (mud/snow) basket to prevent it from sinking into soft dirt or sand; there is also a handy compass built into the handle for easy navigation.
Easy to carry or store in a backpack when not in use along with a durable & adjustable wrist strap which provides a safer, more secure grip.
Q & A's
Is this product available with VAT Relief?
There is a simple form to complete at the checkout to receive VAT relief
How much is delivery?
Delivery of this product is £2.50, but if you spend over £36 then delivery Monday - Friday is FREE.
- FREE on all orders over £36
- £3.99 on all orders under £36
- Within 7 working days
It is important that if delivery to your front door is not going to be suitable or you want the product placing in a particular room, then you need to use our white glove premium delivery service. Some larger items such as Scooters and chairs may be delivered to the kerb on a pallet. This is industry standard with all suppliers of these product types unless you pay for a White Glove Delivery. If you can not manage with this type of delivery then please upgrade your delivery service.
Next Day Delivery
- £5.99 on all orders
- Order before 4pm for delivery on the next working day (Monday to Friday)
- Orders placed over the weekend or on a Bank Holiday will be delivered on the next, following working day i.e. second working day from order
- Excludes the following regions - Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Isles, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands and Scilly Isles - delivery will be made in two working days for this service.
- £19.50 for all orders
- Order any time before Friday 4pm for delivery on Saturday
White Glove Delivery
- £80 for all orders
- £40 for and additional items
- £40 for removal of unwanted furniture
- Within 7-10 working days